2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist has just turned 18, and graduated from Erokko Academy. He can now become a trainer after selecting his first Erokko, and set off on his journey! But wait...! His 3 classmate bullies have taken all the starters, and now he's stuck in the wild with no monsters at all! What will happen to him!?
Playtime: Approx. 8~20 hours​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-27
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: FUJIFUDA -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
English (MTL): - - -
Other:
Fix - Guide

Original Japanese: - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there
I made a partial machine translation
|i see %01 at the attack menu so i am not sure if it will crash later in game|
Thanks for the DL links
1.jpg
have a nice one ;)

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Hi there
I made a partial machine translation
|i see %01 at the attack menu so i am not sure if it will crash later in game|

have a nice one ;)
Thanks a lot! I'll have to learn how to generate machine translations one day. The game seems to work pretty well with it.

I've updated the Original Post. I'll let it sit here for a couple of day if anyone wants to jump in to refine the English translation and if anyone sees a bug to flag it. We'll then send it off to an official game post.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever waassss *doo doo dun* To fuck them is my real test, to train them is my caauuse| I will travel, across the land, searching for the poon| Teach Erokkomon to understand, the power that's inside, Erokkomon!

xxdj420xx

Dec 12, 2019
Sooo. Am I the only one stuck on a white screen?

Nvm just had to download using Japanese Shift then Emulator.

Last edited:

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
Guide from other sites that I found

Monster girls. Almost all scenes are maledom, intercourse-only; the biblical, creampie-ey way.
Each of the 31 girls has 1 CG only, and 2 scenes ("baptism" and "rebirth"). Only 1 CG has variation (Mermaid), and there are no animation.

←→↑↓ move/select
Z/Enter/Space confirm
X/suppr/numpad 0 menu/cancel
SHIFT toggles autobattle, ENTER hastens animations
Once a girl has 5+ skills you can set the new ones in the menu

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know what kind of monster girl is for Car Bangle? it's look like a fox or something.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Whats up with the ridiculous percentage catching for the mons - is there a variable that can be changed? The girls at the power plant and the blond girl that looks like a copy of Sheba from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 have 1% catch rate?

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
Whats up with the ridiculous percentage catching for the mons - is there a variable that can be changed? The girls at the power plant and the blond girl that looks like a copy of Sheba from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 have 1% catch rate?
Its your standard gatcha game lel if you play any eastern mobile game you kinda just have to accept it.

Reactions: Redyqar

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a good game, it feels like a Pokemon game with slightly less polish, with some unique mechanics that fit for it, and plenty of cute girls to collect. Gameplay-wise it is very interesting, and the sugar style art is quite nice. :giggle:

His 3 classmate bullies have taken all the starters, and now he's stuck in the wild with no monsters at all!
Erokko Master: "I will teach you how to catch a Erokkomon!" Gotta FUCK 'em all!

a25.jpg

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes