2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Rookie0life

Apr 15, 2018
Whats up with the ridiculous percentage catching for the mons - is there a variable that can be changed? The girls at the power plant and the blond girl that looks like a copy of Sheba from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 have 1% catch rate?
You have to damage them beforehand, then it increases to 20% or so and just spam balls. Atleast for the powerplant girl, have not played further yet.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
So how unreadable is this...

Edited MTL (Acceptable)
GIGO MTL (Garbage In Garbage Out)

We need two tags for MTL one for non-lazy actual translators who spent time and effort to bring a somewhat understandable game and the ones that are just lazy people who throw up script crap.
From a cursory glance at the opening it's legible but noticably an mtl.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Didn't notice it being mentioned anywhere but there are a shit load of hidden items on the maps just press Z while in conspicuous spots and it will often yield an item.
Also after playing for a little longer there are some hidden items that are placed behind other trainers on the map so you have to lure them out from where they are standing to collect them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser and Slayerz

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Ah, playing this makes me remember that older moemon game which has evolution AND shiny coded in.
Which is better than this one...sadly.

Nycnegro

Mar 8, 2018
Ah, playing this makes me remember that older moemon game which has evolution AND shiny coded in.
Which is better than this one...sadly.
which moemon type game are you talking about exactly if you happen to remember the name that is

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I gotta be honest these random fuck you 1 shot crits from max hp the enemy keeps pulling are annoying as hell, especially with the die and gameover.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
what's the purpose of "Initialize" option? I can figure this out from MTL
It returns the girl back to level 1 and removes all moves learnt except for the ones that are currently equipped I'm not sure why it is a feature there must be a cap on how many moves you can learn or something otherwise it seems completely pointless.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Didn't notice it being mentioned anywhere but there are a shit load of hidden items on the maps just press Z while in conspicuous spots and it will often yield an item.
Also after playing for a little longer there are some hidden items that are placed behind other trainers on the map so you have to lure them out from where they are standing to collect them.
Yep and there are also hidden areas in the world where you can only catch certain girls there.

Reactions: rKnight

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Missing Japanese game tag

Also here is the fix for the % 1 parameters leaking into the game, just removed the extra spacing.
Here is a little extra to go with that.

Translated some common stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In rpg_objects.js had isJapanese return false so it uses English character inputs.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Man, the grind in this game is ridiculous. Level 10 for sex scenes, and each character you capture starts at level 1. Where are the rare candies at?
Yeah I also find the grind too big for the sex scenes. I think I only grinded until lvl 5 and went in the picture folder for the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Here is a little extra to go with that.

Translated some common stuff.

In rpg_objects.js had isJapanese return false so it uses English character inputs.
Have you edited the json and JavaScript files from Meaning Less (If so I'll update the Fix link in the OP to your file) or from the original game files?

Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I loaded in Meaning Less fixes first then edited other things on top of that.
Awesome, I'll update the link! I'll keep an eye if you or anyone else improve the fix :)

I'll merge the fix with the game file in the future when everything's done.

Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
you plan to polish the translation?
Not in any meaningful way, sorry.

I did some of the simple things:
In States but that was mostly copying the English RPG Maker MV version of those.
Same for Terms as translation tools generally screw up the %1 things.

These improve the general combat.

Plugins added translations to GetInformation so the text when you pick up stuff is translated. However that was easy since Sword and Collar of Slave Trader uses the same plugin.

I may look to see if anything else needs translated but I'm not combing through the MTL.

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
Shark is Broken, she has a skill "Aim" no mana cost, i guess she has 100% crit rate with this skill, after this buff use "Bite", is insta-kill, im lvling her n she is lvl 5, Horus Titan/Harpy they disaper o_O

Reactions: Reluser and Slayerz
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes