2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I've updated the OP to have a guide link to it. If we have 1 overall guide post that explains every hidden part of the game, I'll update the link.
Here's the link to the original post, in case you want it.

It's not uncommon for f95 to have links to that site. Check the recent Succubus Academia thread, for instance. Thanks for the thread in any case. I had to cheat the hell out of that game - especially the gacha! o_O

Happy new year to everyone!

Reactions: Slayerz

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
Here's the link to the original post, in case you want it.

It's not uncommon for f95 to have links to that site. Check the recent Succubus Academia thread, for instance. Thanks for the thread in any case. I had to cheat the hell out of that game - especially the gacha! o_O

Happy new year to everyone!
I used a keypresser infront of the gacha machine just spamming the z key for 5 hours until i had it lol, how the hell does one cheat the gacha values?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
spamming the z key for 5 hours
Man, this is RPGM. You just edit the event.
And this is gacha. You kill it on sight, you don't play it.

This wasn't done with the version provided here, so I shan't be held responsible for any nuclear meltdown or global warming this might cause.
Back up your own map, and only use this one temporarily. This'll give all gacha items an equal chance (ie as many slimes as bahamuts). In the 1st town's shop only, obviously.
...and if it still takes you 54 attempts to get Bahamut, you'll have a clue about how horrible my luck is :poop:

Last edited:

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Found a glitch if you capture a girl and then another encounter runs into you the game crashes. This needs be fixed.

jakin999

Mar 29, 2018
step 1. fight an enemy
step 2. he has two mermaids
step 3. be stunlocked by "fascination" until you die
fair and balanced

Dec 7, 2019
Ok I might just be stupid or something but whenever I try talking too the Inn lady I just get a game over out of no where, any tips?

FalseGames

May 10, 2021
Is there a fix that allows me to keep my original party? like i dont want to use the main character (the only guy). everytime i try to setup a good party it keeps resetting for some reason. for example after a single fight or dialog.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This is Grindy as hell.
New captured girl start from lvl 1.
Obtainable exp are really small, long hour play are definitely needed on this one.

For those who doesn't have a lot of free time, I suggest to skip this or wait for a save..

Reactions: Yamemai

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
As a person, who play games mostly for good story, I was disappointed in the MTL translation of this game.
But after it will be properly translated, this game would be potentially not that bad.
Creating your own team, seeing how they are become stronger and better, wiping out prideful idiots, is fun.
But one question still worries me. Is it efficient to level up main character?
He have some abilities as support character, but even after getting level 5, he is still the weakest fighter, and doesn't get any new skills.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
As a person, who play games mostly for good story, I was disappointed in the MTL translation of this game.
But after it will be properly translated, this game would be potentially not that bad.
Creating your own team, seeing how they are become stronger and better, wiping out prideful idiots, is fun.
But one question still worries me. Is it efficient to level up main character?
He have some abilities as support character, but even after getting level 5, he is still the weakest fighter, and doesn't get any new skills.
No. The only reason he was there was to be backup in case of your main mon gets defeated early in the game.
Once you have caught a full team there's no reason to keep him.

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
Yes, cheating. Justified when faced with unreasonable grindiness.
That could involve searching the .js for:
this._rewards.exp =
and set it to $gameTroop.expTotal()*10 or something. They haven't used a custom code there iirc, might be wrong.
I searched for the code and found this written (
BattleManager.makeRewards = function() {
this._rewards = {};
this._rewards.gold = $gameTroop.goldTotal();
this._rewards.exp = $gameTroop.expTotal();
this._rewards.items = $gameTroop.makeDropItems();
};
), I'll use your proposal and see if it works

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes