2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm slowly working on lvl'ing all the monsters to lvl 30. I'll let you guys know what is up on some later date. As to who would be the best. The UR gatcha one Bahamut kind of sucks eggs.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Now that I got to the 4 Heavenly Kings (Not beaten them yet because I want to find out how to increase that stupid 15 limit everyone has). Here is what shows up where in the wild.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are 2 missing girls to get but according to the creator's site, they are basically event girls so you have to break the game to get them. Apologies if I am missing any girls.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm roughly halfway on lvl'ing all the girls to lvl 30 and fertilizing them for their cards (and stat bonus). From a first look on the papers Cerebus looked like she'd be the next big thing. She'd be able to fully utilize the kung fu girls increased damage, while having under 5% mana with her triple normal attacks. Combined with being under 25% health for the further increased damage and health. The big thing here is that there are even more synergies with low mana. Like double health and increased defense passives. She'd effectively be under 50% health but with even more defenses. Making her able stay in battle rather than being killed, should she not kill the opponent.

The problem is that the damage stacking isn't multiplicative, but rather additive. Making the damage increase a less impressive 500% (100% + 200% + 200%) extra damage, rather than the hoped for 600% ((100% + 200 %) * 200%) damage. There is also the fact that the "exposed" skill is not a 1:1 attack damage ratioed skill. There is a huge damage variation in how I'm currently experincing a gab of 6k damage to 11k damage on crits per hit. From the look of things it's roughly double that of a normal attack. Making it deal 800% damage if we consider that there are 4 attacks. With the damage multiplier in mind from being low on health it's 2400% damage (800% * (100% + 200%)). The normal attack only gets to 1500% damage (500% * 3 attacks).

My current conclusion is that the dragon girl is the strongest one with her unique passive that grants 33% chance for an extra turn. The rest of the passive skills and the "exposed" skill card that made the shark girl good (besides her insane agility and good attack stat) can be replicated on any of the other girls by utilizing reward cards. Though I haven't currently seen the attack passive only the crit passive from a fertilization reward. The attack passive does show up during the run and can be replicated by going new game+.

Reactions: Slayerz

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
Hidden monmusus I had to search for ALOT (kill me)

#5 Spark
In the power plant (route 6) Don't miss her.

#13 Dryad
Side road before Daiwa island (route 8). It's a long way.

#11 Burning
Unlocks after Dryad. Defeat her at Daiwa research facility. Afterwards she'll spawn in the facility as a new random monmusu.

#30 Bahamut, low chance at gacha (0,5%) but feels like 0,0000001%, absolutely disgusting, made me want to pay the dev a visit.

#31 (Static)
- Warp to central city (with the big departement store)
- exit to the right (routr 7)
- go hit the very nearest monster (it's a Carbuncle, Kungfu mon or Gorgon)
- RUN AWAY successfully
- go to department store straight away
- take the lift to the 2nd floor
- exit the lift, take 1 step down, 2 steps left; and press OK. (you're standing on the bottom right of the flower pot)
- go talk to the storekeeper on this map. If you've done the above correctly, statics show up and you can(not?) buy master tools(!) and mushrooms
- exit the store. I taut I taw a Static-chan.
For this battle, you probably need the Master Tool (after dpt store story, missable chest on the last floor) to capture.
Or you could gravity+reflect the uncensored little 39999 HP thing dead to farm for 3999 EXP/gold. (suggested team: Aphrodite, Storm, Frost dragon and #31 herself. You get gravity books from Storm's rebirth)

#32 (missing #)
- warp to the first town, go to the mine-like entrance a few maps North
- enter the mine, go above the closest monster
- you need to touch that monster while holding SHIFT+Cancel+Down (num0+RSHIFT+down works best), and no other key
If you managed, you'll get 1 second of statics and A 1/3 CHANCE to encounter Missing # (it'll look like a blue dragon). It's capturable traditionally.
Try again if you get a cow or a pik@chu instead.
Warping to central city should remove the statics. You can't H missing # and Level burst (Carbuncle has it too) is its one and only use, apart from looking good to the right of #31.
And no, you can't sex it in any way. I mean, how even?

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Yeah this post where you copied it from explained it quite well: https://f95zone.to/threads/erokko-monsters-final-fujifuda.103072/post-7216595 and deserves the credit.
Err, the post you quote from page 1 does say he copied/pasted it from somewhere already.
To be precise, I could add it's a post from the 23rd of August, 2021, in another hentai forum.

I'm all for giving credits where they're due, but maybe we'd better start with, say, translators? They're usually the ones who spent the most hours (after the devs) working on a game for us. Most of them, for free.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Err, the post you quote from page 1 does say he copied/pasted it from somewhere already.
To be precise, I could add it's a post from the 23rd of August, 2021, in another hentai forum.

I'm all for giving credits where they're due, but maybe we'd better start with, say, translators? They're usually the ones who spent the most hours (after the devs) working on a game for us. Most of them, for free.
He did write: "Hidden monmusus I had to search for ALOT (kill me)" which makes it seem like he found it all himself, while the wording is an exact copy of an earlier post. The earlier post still made us aware of much of the information and gathered it for us here and I'm thankful for that. Which is the reason why I called it out.

In no way does that oppose giving translators credit. This is, however, a machine translation and a very borked one at that too. While it is nice to have a vague idea of what is going on. It's not the same and thus makes your post seem rather pointless in the given context.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
My point was: spend your time constructively instead.
You weren't wrong. But you were aiming at smalll fry when other get away with similar identitity theft (that's what you're referring to) of much worse proportions. We're talking a guide which took 1h tops... Still 1h gifted to the community instead of wasted on our own lazy butts.

The very guy who posted the guide, is the same one behind other translation projects. Of titles you might know. I learned of him helping out on a project F95 'stole' their MTL from. And he didn't mind any - on the contrary - so I doubt he/she's small-minded enough to care about a mere guide.
I hope that was instructive. Regardless, I'll go spend my time where it's more useful, as my advice went.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Hidden monmusus I had to search for ALOT (kill me)

#5 Spark
In the power plant (route 6) Don't miss her.

#13 Dryad
Side road before Daiwa island (route 8). It's a long way.

#11 Burning
Unlocks after Dryad. Defeat her at Daiwa research facility. Afterwards she'll spawn in the facility as a new random monmusu.

#30 Bahamut, low chance at gacha (0,5%) but feels like 0,0000001%, absolutely disgusting, made me want to pay the dev a visit.

#31 (Static)
- RUN AWAY successfully
- exit the lift, take 1 step down, 2 steps left; and press OK. (you're standing on the bottom right of the flower pot)
- go talk to the storekeeper on this map. If you've done the above correctly, statics show up and you can(not?) buy master tools(!) and mushrooms
For this battle, you probably need the Master Tool (after dpt store story, missable chest on the last floor) to capture.
Or you could gravity+reflect the uncensored little 39999 HP thing dead to farm for 3999 EXP/gold. (suggested team: Aphrodite, Storm, Frost dragon and #31 herself. You get gravity books from Storm's rebirth)

#32 (missing #)
- you need to touch that monster while holding SHIFT+Cancel+Down (num0+RSHIFT+down works best), and no other key
If you managed, you'll get 1 second of statics and A 1/3 CHANCE to encounter Missing # (it'll look like a blue dragon). It's capturable traditionally.
Warping to central city should remove the statics. You can't H missing # and Level burst (Carbuncle has it too) is its one and only use, apart from looking good to the right of #31.

Dunno how I'm doing it wrong, but I've tried over and over to get Static without success. Shopkeeper is normal.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
The absolute worst part is that I need to try and reroll for a 2nd Bahamut toll see if there is a Skill Card like for Aphrodite and Carbuncle(Car Bangle)

#31 (Static)
- RUN AWAY successfully

#32 (missing #)
This helped me out alot, thanks for this.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Did some testing with Skill Cards. Looks like Any Girl can learn a skill from any card. Managed to teach everything I could find to a Sea Panther, even Electric and Fire spells and the Electric Resistance Card

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
So, I originally planned to make a Level Guide for each girl (Stats at lv. 1/10/30 without Baptizing or Fertilizing them and what levels do they learn skills and passives) but with how the text is read, cutting off a lot of information or simply bad translations. I think I'm gonna give up on that, sorry.

Incidentally. I learned that Noise/Static (Gal #31) starts at lv. 19 and will revert to Lv.19 when initialized, even if you Fertilize her first

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
He did write: "Hidden monmusus I had to search for ALOT (kill me)" which makes it seem like he found it all himself, while the wording is an exact copy of an earlier post. The earlier post still made us aware of much of the information and gathered it for us here and I'm thankful for that. Which is the reason why I called it out.

In no way does that oppose giving translators credit. This is, however, a machine translation and a very borked one at that too. While it is nice to have a vague idea of what is going on. It's not the same and thus makes your post seem rather pointless in the given context.
.....misunderstanding, maybe i should've rephrased it, hidden monmusus I tried to get, find, acquire, it took me along time to get them following the instructions was my point, specially bahamut.

Reactions: Hajtand

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
After getting #32 (missing no.) my screen was frozen in static, couldn't remove that, must've been a bug but I managed to remove the static pictures from the game folder and replace them with the regular background through renaming

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's okay. It just came off as a bit rude.

Those 2 hidden monsters are indeed really annoying to obtain and almost impossible, if you don't know those weird requirements. The guide posted mentions teleporting back to central in order to remove the glitching.

Best wishes and kind regards from Hajtand. Also a happy new year to everyone.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes