Unreal Engine Completed Eroman: Office Adventure [Final] [Eroman]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
41.JPG

Overview:
Eroman adventures continues as now he has to do various task in the office building to fuck all horny babes in it.
It's a Friday and everyone is in hurry. You need to finish weekly reports and many other things to get laid.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: 2019-11-02
Developer: Eroman - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you BaasB

625496_screenUr3.jpg 44.JPG 43.JPG 42.JPG

Last edited:

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
I found only the rag and the vase of flowers but I don't do anything about it, how do I find the tall objects?

nikocn

Nov 23, 2017
Go to your office and take the access card. Then go outside and cover the security camera. Then go to security room and push the button. Then fuck the birthday girl. Then get the key and go to the other side of the building and get the ink cartridge. Then go to the empty office and fill the ink cartridge. Then fix the printer and fuck the girl. Get the mouse and go to make your report. Then go to the empty office and stamp your report. Take your report to your boss. Fuck her. Get out (rag is in the bathroom, camera outside of building) After boss, go outside and then you'll go back in and talk to girl standing outside security office, she'll tell you to wash your dick, go to the bathroom. Girl has now moved to printer room, go there, she'll tell you to get a pump, go outside to get. Pump mattress, tit fuck, and grab key. Go outside, use key to unlock building, ring buzzer, and fuck last girl.

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
press alt+maj
thanks a lot but don't want to modify my KB configuration

I found another way.
in youlocalisation\Eroman office adventures\myProba\Config\DefaulInput.ini you can modify the binding Keys.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Go to your office and take the access card. Then go outside and cover the security camera. Then go to security room and push the button. Then fuck the birthday girl. Then get the key and go to the other side of the building and get the ink cartridge. Then go to the empty office and fill the ink cartridge. Then fix the printer and fuck the girl. Get the mouse and go to make your report. Then go to the empty office and stamp your report. Take your report to your boss. Fuck her. Get out (rag is in the bathroom, camera outside of building) After boss, go outside and then you'll go back in and talk to girl standing outside security office, she'll tell you to wash your dick, go to the bathroom. Girl has now moved to printer room, go there, she'll tell you to get a pump, go outside to get. Pump mattress, tit fuck, and grab key. Go outside, use key to unlock building, ring buzzer, and fuck last girl.
sorry how do I cover the security camera?

BlueSky90

Nov 17, 2022
Please someone help me.
I´m not able to play these games since whenever i start the exe some error comes up due to a missing shader file.
i really dont know what to do with this message...how can i run the game?