Unreal Engine - Completed - Eroman: University [Final] [Eroman]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jond2760

These games are a masterclass in accidental comedy. They operate on some kind of fucking dream logic from dimension X, but they're still funny as fuck. Are they smart? No. Are there better games out there? Yeah. But there's a charm to these games.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

waugeyman

" Neither this game nor this Dev need any new introduction. Enjoy "

Sorry if you're that full of yourself its trash. No pictures nothing. If you can't be bothered to fill out some basic information and give people an idea of what your game is about then either your lazy or its a shit game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

macadam

alrighty...

that thing got 2 stars from me.

Why ? eeeh... you really want to know why ?

alright alright.. here's why....tssk -_-

The game is basically a point'n'clic, in fact, it is. But it's pretty bad that it doesn't even feel like a point'n'clic.... more like a kind of point'n'guess... or point'n'quit.... as you wish.

in simple terms, you play as a dude, that can morphologically change from being a garden gnome to a hybrid giant... no, no joke.
    The proportions of the MC turn anytime completly way off compared to the proportions of the background or the cardboard girls (and dude) lurking around.
    With the use of the extremly intuitive control that is a FPS style control , using WSDQ or whatever QWERTY control you usually use to move in a 3D immersive game, you can move you character around. Or, i must say, you can move on like 10% of the screen, because the rest is just walls , invisible or not, or just... stuff.
    The key "E" is used to interact with npcs and stuff. That's not too bad as it's mostly indicated on the screen when you can interact with something.
    And for some reasons, the left mouse button is also used for picking up shit and actions and...... who the fuck design theses controls !!!!
    In simple, the controls are shit.
    It could have been way simplier and easier to simply use the mouse to clic where you want to move and so on... -_-

The girls are what give this rating the 5 stars... some of the girls are just absolutly sublim and sexy (the doc.. damn yummy girl :p). But some girls are just honestly ugly to me, soo a star fall of the note... sadly, they are not much girls in the scene but more cardboard painted... totally static , while our MC is animated. That also let 2 more stars fall from the note. (such potential lost here)

The game concept is simple , yet shitty made. You need to find some stuff, to bring that stuff to a girl for have sex with her.
    yeah, you got it, no story, aint shit, just straigth up " oh big boy, bring me my peeled coconuts teddybear and in exchange i will squeeze your spaghetti because i m just horny, bitchy and my cardboard IQ is limited to three." (nice lyric here am i right ? :p)

in simple way, it's not simple. You just go full on walking simulator as like if you play a god damn RPGM game made with lazyness.

And that could sound funny, if you like RPGM style walking stuff... except that you got no clues, not a single fucking idea of what you are suppsoed to do.
    So you just end walking all around trying to find stuff that you have no idea where they are, in a world-mapped that you dont know and end discover that there is a room behind that corner and finally realise that you wont remember that room as fast as you dont remember anymore how to go back to the girl who asked you to find that specific piece of crap thing you wasted hours to find.

on positive side of the game... it's a bit refreshing, different from all the games around, a point'n'clic style is welcome, but that one isn't well done. So it feel like having a sexual communication with Tommy Wiseau while it's raining outside due to a nuclear winter.
    Not fun... not at all.

wich is sad becaue , even with the fact this game didnt show any potential. Some of the models used are just insanely sexy. biggest waste in a game like this.

i wanted to try another game from the same dev, with the same style... But i think i just gonna stay in The Room... it's gonna be even more funny.

2 stars... Thanks to the doctor lady.