Neither this game nor this Dev need any new introduction. Enjoy​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-04
Release Date: 2020-09-04
Developer: Eroman -
Censored: No
Version: Full Version
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64
: - -
Win x32: - -
Mac:
Web Version - Full Version:

Thanks for the links BaasB - 毛皮でほしかった and macadam - the mad chicken for the images.

820960_CaptureFenetreActive22.jpg 820962_CaptureFenetreActive23.jpg 820963_CaptureFenetreActive24.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019
If you follow the link to the web version (provided above) you get the following description: " Today our beloved hero will wander around the university, full with sexy students and teachers. Some of them he'll have an opportunity to fuck, but to do so you must do certain actions to help them in their problems. Walk around from side to side looking for items and completing different puzzles. Use W A S D to move and E for action. Click with mouse to select item from inventory. "

I got to this screen and couldn't advance, because despite typing the alphabet and clicking all over the screen nothing happened.

1599255874675.png

So that'll be hard pass for me.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Game isn't broken, just finished it.
Not that it was worth it, fucking walking simulator.

As for the faucet, you'll need a hose, which you'll get out of a locker, for which you'll need a key. See where I'm going with this?
Just walk everywhere and press E on everything, over and over and over again.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Game isn't broken, just finished it.
Not that it was worth it, fucking walking simulator.

As for the faucet, you'll need a hose, which you'll get out of a locker, for which you'll need a key. See where I'm going with this?
Just walk everywhere and press E on everything, over and over and over again.
you need a second key to open the locker

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
well i only got one key
Then walk around some more and press E on shit and then use stuff on other stuff.
Seriously, that's all there is to it. There's no logic behind any of it. After searching the fucking library up and down for the massage book I finally got it (Kamasutra) in the kitchen after banging the cook.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Then walk around some more and press E on shit and then use stuff on other stuff.
Seriously, that's all there is to it. There's no logic behind any of it. After searching the fucking library up and down for the massage book I finally got it (Kamasutra) in the kitchen after banging the cook.
you mean the old book you get as a reward

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes