AxeOfFury

Aug 28, 2021
Full gallery unlock if anyone needs it. Tell me if you encounter any issues.
VirusTotal:
Man, how do people make this stuff?

Anywho, I tried it and it does work, but the "Memory" option isn't immediately available at the main screen. You might need to play to a point where you collect at least one CG for this to work.

Here's a test save file if anyone wants to try this instead; I just edited all "false" or "0" values to trues/1s. Seemed to work for me.
Goes into "C:\Users\<PC_NAME>\AppData\Local\CreamCatGame\EroPhone2"
Replace <PC_NAME> with your own PC's name. You might need to enable hidden folders to reach this location.

yuumura

Jul 28, 2017

Anywho, I tried it and it does work, but the "Memory" option isn't immediately available at the main screen. You might need to play to a point where you collect at least one CG for this to work.

Here's a test save file if anyone wants to try this instead; I just edited all "false" or "0" values to trues/1s. Seemed to work for me.
Replace <PC_NAME> with your own PC's name. You might need to enable hidden folders to reach this location.
thx man, this one works!

Last edited:

adgg

Sep 4, 2020

tnks for the share

BreruNadashi

Mar 5, 2023

It's basically a lot of connecting dots together and whatnot, this one took longer than other ones I've done since it has different functions for locking and unlocking gallery items. The sfw items were called "ASide", while the nsfw items were called "BSide". On top of the cg being locked on it's own separate function, the character list at the bottom is also locked on a different function, so I had to edit that as well.

doesn't work

console code?
Have you unlocked the memory section yet? I forgot to mention that you have to collect at least one cg for it to work.

daru

Oct 5, 2017
Not working. I'll just sub for when it's fixed. May even buy it if it's decent and not buggy...
I was messing with it and noticed that the issue is related to dates and numbers.
Change your regional formats to Japanese and it will work.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I changed regional format to US and it worked. But the game is extremely boring, I downloaded full save only to find that sex scenes are also unimpressive.

osbourne

Oct 7, 2022

WHİTE SCREEN ERROR!!

flatguy234

Nov 28, 2017
just wondering if I made a wrong choice somewhere since it seems that a cant trigger any event after 6/29

Edit: I used the second last save that I have and it seems that I was able to break the loop but, in one of the events, I had a mini fuck game with a white cat girl (not the first one) out of nowhere, dont remember even meeting her before, as if the game skipped all the events and go directly to fuck her, seems like my saves are messed up.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes