Unity - Eros [v0.3.2b] [EroWolf Digital]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

REVIEW FROM A VR USER
    The game is essentially pointless as a desktop game

It lacks a lot of overall polish and the character designs are... less than serviceable. I can't say it's bad though, it offers quite a lot as is, which is something I can appreicate, but it feels like a downgraded version of similar games instead of being anything significant.

The next steps for this game would be to go in the direction of Intimate and Heat VR.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Palomurk

No animation in the desktop version. When they promise at the beginning, the desktop, and then refuse, these are twisted rascals. They pursue goals to collect more money, and not to create a high-quality project. Such "developers" need to be dismissal and assigned Kicks under the ass.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

catsdino

Started off pretty slow but it's getting there. Features are starting to grow and characters are being added with each update. If this pace continues then this game will become a very fun sandbox to play with soon. Already has more than some games that charge money but it still has some distance to travel before I can really say it's solid.

The developer has shown determination in taking feedback however so I don't have many doubts about this improving. As time goes on, I'm sure my review will only increase in good things to say about this.

At the moment it has basic posing and toy options with different clothing options (although they need some work). I am impressed that it already has working physics though and they keep improving with each patch. The characters really need some more colors though hands down.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Played it a bit, worked fine on Quest 2 using Air Link.
    Pretty boring stuff so far, it's most definitely worth the "v0.1" label, since all you can do right now is use undersized toys into some furries with dumb color schemes.
    The absolutely surprising thing I've found with this game is that there's a proper belly bulge system, if you stick a toy into someone at an angle, it'll actually bulge at the correct spot in their belly as if you were really pushing against their skin from the inside.

That said, there's not much to do yet, so it's definitely in that "ultra-simple VR toy" category a lot of VR sex sims get stuck in.
    Still worth a try if you like furries, I guess.

EDIT: They've temporarily screwed the game as they're doing some kind of total overhaul.
    The belly bulge system is gone, and it's not really a sandbox right now, but there's a pretty solid character customization system that wasn't there before.
    Temporarily dropping the game's review by a star until the game's gotten a couple updates to catch up.