VN - Ren'Py - EroSekai School Life [v0.2c] [Alias Projects ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Doom Marine

Well, I just finished the current version of the game, and I will give you my opinion about the game.
    The game's premise is interesting, the MC died and was reincarnated in another world, just like any isekai we have out there. the character designs are good, the ambient sound is good too.

The game is good but it has its flaws, the character's excessive flashback to explain things, one or two flashbacks will go, but from ''six to seven'' flashbacks every second is harrowing.

Another detail, the appearance of the character, despite having chosen him as a man, having to dress him up as a woman to go to school was kind of cliché. I think it might be better if "A Man in an All-Girls School" I know is cliché, but it's much better than seeing your character that you chose his gender, dressed up as a woman with those "fake tits" while wearing a school uniform.
    I feel like the game developer nullified my choice or that choice of genders during the tutorial with Aqua, being useless.

The character's status icons that are next to his face are very small that it's difficult to see, I could improve on that, making it more visible!
    These are the things I didn't like about the game, other than that, I have nothing to complain about.
    As I said, the game is good! Silly story more fun, a lot of character that we know. The game has potential, I'll follow it!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

cannonballrun

I think this game has a lot of potential, still it's too early to say but if the creator make more and good content regulary this can be a really good cum factory, right now i think that Alias Project have to focus with the next update on the bugs, focusing aqua, mom and tsunade's story and a bit more gameplay i really want this game to be good :)