Unreal Engine Erosia [v0.3 Demo] [EroStudio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

imperialgirl_3772

Formerly 'naturalgirl_3772'
Dec 6, 2022
The game looks pretty good, the only bad thing is that it still needs a good optimization, since the game with all the graphics in low quality, has a loss of FPS

EroStudio

Formerly 'VeryLongName'
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Thank you for replying so fast.

VN = visual novel meaning you sift through texts.

Is this game a third person semi open world?
Yeah it is fair to put that way. "Semi open world" is still very complimentary. It is just really a few playable maps.

imperialgirl_3772

Formerly 'naturalgirl_3772'
Dec 6, 2022
Do you mind to tell me your specs and average FPS?
Well, I tried the game on a laptop, it is not the best for Unreal Engine 5 games, but there are problems such as when I bring the camera closer to see the character or position the camera looking at some part of the map, the FPS drops below 60 at 25 for no reason, I understand that the game is in an early stage, but so far I noticed that problem with the FPS, the rest of the game looks pretty good :).

EroStudio

Formerly 'VeryLongName'
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Well, I tried the game on a laptop, it is not the best for Unreal Engine 5 games, but there are problems such as when I bring the camera closer to see the character or position the camera looking at some part of the map, the FPS drops below 60 at 25 for no reason, I understand that the game is in an early stage, but so far I noticed that problem with the FPS, the rest of the game looks pretty good :).
Will definitely look into this. Thanks for reporting it.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
when i started game , i get error about install runtime..then i install runtime , but old card rx 560 cannot run game with current divers..wtf

Last edited:

EroStudio

Formerly 'VeryLongName'
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
when i started game , i get error about install runtime..then i install runtime , but old card rx 560 cannot run game with current divers..wtf
We are using Unreal 5 Lumen and looks like it has a minimum hardware requirement of GTX1070. Not too sure about its equivalence in AMD scope.

EroStudio

Formerly 'VeryLongName'
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
i saw on youtube , how someone run matrix with 5 unreal on rx 560
After you unzipped the game, go to "Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" folder and run the UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe, which will install the Unreal runtime requirements for you. Let me know if that solves the issue.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote