Unreal Engine Erosia [v0.5] [EroStudio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Hey does anyone know of other games like this, I really like the whole succubus seduction games, as well as 3d open world (ish) games like this, any recommendations are welcome

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
found a bug:

1. outside, open action menu
2. press ESC to open menu
3. resume the game
4. the action options can't be selected anymore no matter using mouse or direction button on keyboard.

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
(I copied this from the devs patreon)

Erosia v0.5 is out!

Mega:
Google:

Hello everyone, the Erosia v0.5 is now out!!

Major content update:
  • Attraction stat is introduced. Different clothes will give you different attraction. Higher attraction means higher chance to trigger exhibit follow up event and higher chance to get caught while stealing, vise versa. Those attraction based events are usually highlighted in blue heart.
    • Press numpad + to max attraction (this cheat won't be reflected in UI). You will always get follow-up event for attraction event.
    • Press numpad - to minimize attraction (this cheat won't be reflected in UI). You will never get follow-up event for attraction event.
  • Aura mechanic is introduced. You can exhibit near certain enchantable NPC to cast Aura and have a chance to enchant the NPC without spending the enchant charge. This chance is attraction based. Bench guy is re-made with this set-up.
  • Shop owner progression line is completed. Shop owner now includes 2 sex scenes that each can be triggered either by attraction event or progress by working at the place more than 3 times.
  • Type B character is re-made from scratch since the old version has too bad bone displacement from Type A character to be fixed. Clothes are re-made for Type B too.

Other changes:
  • Fixed player keeps running if you run and start a dialogue, and bunch of other minor bugs.
  • Bunch of new hairs got added, including special hair and luxury hair.

Random talk:
My apologies that this update is actually a shrink version of the original plan since my car wheel got stolen on the curb and I need to spend a lot of time to deal with police and insurance so the progress got very hindered. However, those thieves are stupid enough to park their car in front of my dashcam during the crime so I got the full record and their plate number. Here is the crime in action for everyone's amusement.

• Wow
Reactions: Frankenjok

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
found a bug:

1. outside, open action menu
2. press ESC to open menu
3. resume the game
4. the action options can't be selected anymore no matter using mouse or direction button on keyboard.
Thanks for the report, I am able to reproduce it. You can actually escape the bug by press [F] without cursor.

Reactions: killerjeb

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Erosia-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes