VN Unity Erosphere [v6.9.6.0-2k] [bdot.labs]

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
bruh this game made my PC sound like it was going to explode with how loud it made my fans work to chill my PC

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
When AI closes transmission of the masturbation. the whole VN gets stuck on that very sentence.
is it the end or not? either way it doesn't continue after the masturbation event after talking to the captain.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I enjoyed the beginning of this game. It shows a lot of promise. I don't mind the AI art since it's well executed. The writing is the best part about it with a lot of humorous irony and social commentary. I'll look forward to further updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bdot.labs

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Will this have ntr/sharing? That screenshot with the policeman doing "cavity search" is a bit weird....:unsure::unsure:

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
When AI closes transmission of the masturbation. the whole VN gets stuck on that very sentence.
is it the end or not? either way it doesn't continue after the masturbation event after talking to the captain.
If anyone else encounters that bug: Sadly i couldn't reproduce it and the only fix i can provide in this version is a savegame after the scene ends:

Instructions:
1 extract it in this folder: "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\Bdotlabs\Erosphere"
2 start the game
3 load manual save 3

Will this have ntr/sharing? That screenshot with the policeman doing "cavity search" is a bit weird....:unsure::unsure:
no there is no ntr and no ntr planned

bruh this game made my PC sound like it was going to explode with how loud it made my fans work to chill my PC
aye sorry about that. performance optimization was only on medium/low priority until now. I use my old laptop as a benchmark and if it still runs there its good to go.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Well the tag description says "A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind." so I don't think that's false but i see where you're coming from. I clarified the tag in the developer notes.
Hi dev, game looks good! What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Doesn't look too bad but there was a little bit of odd leap in the story between the start and after getting "transformed" like the entire issue got solved in a few sentences and poof, we found ourselves in a very different situation without ever mentioning what happened the initial problem.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hi dev, game looks good! What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content?
i won't exclude those as tags yet but thats at the edge of my comfort zone ngl
Doesn't look too bad but there was a little bit of odd leap in the story between the start and after getting "transformed" like the entire issue got solved in a few sentences and poof, we found ourselves in a very different situation without ever mentioning what happened the initial problem.
thx for the feedback ill try to do better with the pacing.
Even though I am very pleased with this initial release I would like to point out one visual error. When the MC awakens to the handjob by Ophie his penis is upside down.
ah shit i guess i was too focused on the female character on that. I'll fix that in the next update. thanks for pointing it out

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
i won't exclude those as tags yet but thats at the edge of my comfort zone ngl

thx for the feedback ill try to do better with the pacing.

ah shit i guess i was too focused on the female character on that. I'll fix that in the next update. thanks for pointing it out
what about a harem tag? any chance of that?

SirLoneWolf

Jun 18, 2019
don't know if I will ever like AI CG, im don't know if it is because they don't have any imperfections or what but my brain just doesn't like it.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 3461893

Overview:
Set in the near future, AI has advanced greatly, and a company is about to launch a new AI prototype. You are the CEO's son. Your story begins one night in your room, awakened by a sudden bright light. An attractive woman, claiming to be an alien, appears and asks for your help with an important mission. This strange visit leads you on a journey filled with challenges and discoveries.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: bdot.labs - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.5.4.0-2k
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3461917 View attachment 3461918 View attachment 3461920 View attachment 3461922 View attachment 3461923

I like the animations, which program did you use to animate? can you PM if it's personal? thanks