Erotic Artist (EVERFIRE) Looking to work with Game Creator

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hi Everfire, Just want to say I love your comics and I'm so intrigued by them I'm gonna start making sequences of them. If you ever get the klub 17 game you could check them out @ my website . I be honored if you became a member there.

Ni3us

Sep 4, 2022
Wouldn't be better for a theme of a game to be, some middle aged woman fucking all the kids in town? Something like your Egyptian magic - issue 4...

Ni3us

Sep 4, 2022
Whoa, your on F95 now, I really enjoyed your comics, did you write them yourself?
What kind of game are you interested in making if I may ask? Maybe if you could give us a list of genres you are interested in, more people could show up.

I hear visual novels are popular here, but you mentioned "game mechanics", which made me reply to your post.

I think the game you have in mind is not a rollercoaster type Visual Novel with poup-dialogs and playback buttons, but something that also has actual game play in it.
Yea.. something like choices in dialogue.. witch will alter
Still looking for a Developer to work with. Been stiffed by 2 folks so far. Type of game is absolutely negotiable. Let me know here or send me a message. Considering the amount of exposure I'm getting all over the net via parasite erotic art sites stealing and posting my material, we could make a great deal of money on a game. Thanks, folks. :)
View attachment 317851 View attachment 317852

If it wasn't for those parasite erotic art sites, i wouldn't even know you exist..
Now i am seriously considering subscribtion to your Patreon account..

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
I love the story of "People Do Crazy Shit For Money" and I would love to see the sequel of it or the continuation of love story of Wanda & Vance.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
very beautiful your drawings I hope you make a good game. but also the comics would be nice if you could make them available here on f95. :cool:

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone.
does anyone know if his subscribestar page is still active?
is he still doing his work?
and does he make a comic book for money according to the script that you ask him to order)

thanks in advance