RPGM - Completed - Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 [Final] [I Can Not Win The Girl]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

The bugs and the feeling of it being incomplete ruins it for me.

What hurts a lot is that the pregnancy debuff slows down movement speed severely, and even after being 'cured' it stays that way until you get a temporary speed boost.;
    Exhibitionist trait and various clothing / underwear afflictions stop displaying clothing while counting as still wearing it and gets bugged to show no clothing. ;
    The character can be edited (colors) but all scenes are of the default preset, which you know, is most of the game?;
    Automatic interaction upon facing anything, making wandering town NPCs a moving obstacle and interactables tricky to use;
    Constantly having to swap skills for each occasion;

Due to it's many drawbacks it becomes average at best, so a 3/5
    Felt like it had a lot more potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

falafelswoop

This game is very similar to its predecessor. You are an elf girl. You run around a randomly generated dungeon, action-RPG style (no JRPG Maker turn-based menu battles), avoiding or neutralizing obstacles and monsters, and getting mini h-scenes and lasting fetishistic status effects if you don't. You also have helpful stats and corruption stats, and money to use buying equipment and cosmetic stuff on the first floor. Corruption stats don't really hurt you, but they unlock titles you can assume to modify your stats.

However, the first game was very buggy, unpolished, and poorly designed. This time most issues are fixed. Stupid DDR minigame is removed from encounters, and instead your stats influence them. There is no issue carrying all your skills on a dungeon dive and it's only slightly awkward to swap them out, and they're actually useful. Most of the pointless obstacles are gone, and remaining ones are easier to distinguish and remember what they do. There are ways to detect traps. There are vendors and restoratives in the dungeon. If you like a status effect there is equipment to keep it active. Scene replay now exists.

Frequently, status effects like breast expansion and futa are reflected in h-scenes, which is very nice. Sometimes a scene does not account for a status and it doesn't look good, but I found this uncommon.

If I had a complaint, it was the need to accumulate resources and then have to choose between buying helpful items or buying things to make your character look how you want and reflect your kinks. If you want both you probably have to grind (or cheat). That and it could have used more than one ending, like if you make it thru with low corruption. And there's an unwelcome element of randomness in replaying mini-scenes. And of course Japanese mosaic censorship on dicks.

Overall though, I had a lot of fun with this game, even though I really disliked the first Ero Trap Dungeon.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

mrtnt

Its Buggy as fuck.

controls aren't great.

balance? what balance? best is to die 1000 times stock up on several dozen health potions and ignore everything else.

save games can get corrupted, causing you to teleport to an area you can't get out of.

random crashes when walking into certain random events.

only positive thing i found is that you can disable scat.

i've seen abandoned beta games more stable than this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Avoidedknave

I love it when the protagonist can be corrupted, it is also great that the game has effects that you can carry after you fall into a trap. I wish there were more games like that, thank you for posting this