• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Writer] Erotic writer looking to help build a Female MC NSFW game.

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
Skills:
- I have sixteen published erotic stories, with two more in progress, and I have provided creative help to a trending game here.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or in this chat.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Unpaid, unless the work becomes profitable, then shared revenue.

Availability:
- I am able to write content fairly consistently, when the muse is upon me, interest in the work helps.

Work Samples:

Additional comments:
- I have experienced quite a lot sexually, I write from experience. Infidelity, my own and others. Stripping, prostitution, bisexuality, blackmail, and other things which I think might help to create a grounded and realistic gaming experience.

Polpo Ventosa

Nov 23, 2019
Hi sir, I'm interested in your skills, add me in discord and let's talk in private. Regards.

Polpo#2832

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hi Vixx
Been looking for quite a while for a female erotic writer that is interested in game development to accent my female characters with real emotional views of how a woman would respond to situations. Let's face it a man can not do a woman justice no matter how much research he does or how many questions he asks. He can get close but not quite.

Only enough time to read one of your posts at Literotica. I choose your earliest work(Or the one dated the oldest) why? Because the more we write the better we get. I liked what I read of your first story and truly believe you would be a benefit to any dev team.

I have two projects going now that I believe you would be a valuable asset too, and one of them has a female MC that could use a bit of feminine persuasion to make her more realistic even though the story is kinda out there and strange. The other is of a young male MC but with a lot of interaction with females, hence could use a woman's touch on their characters.

My first project is and the one I have worked the longest on is Torrid Tales, the other is very early stages and hadn't planned on really starting yet, but that has all changed due to Torrid Tales getting kicked off patreon (just two days). Well, it didn't really get kicked off they wanted me to change a lot of things that I just couldn't in good conscience submit too so it now lives on Subscribe Star adult and I started MPS ( )on my Patreon page.

Anyhow, I'm starting to ramble too much so I'll just stop here, you can check out the links I have given you above and if your interested you can pm and let me know how you would like to communicate further.