3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Feb 25, 2024
can someone tell me how much swinging content is in this game? and is couple swapping or sharing m/f/m?
1%, Below I explain the reason.

Multiple penetration e Swing only occurs at one moment in the game.
Depending on the choice, it's possible to not even go through the scenes.
You are invited by another man to join him. But you can refuse.

You have the chance, before he gets with her, for her to be only with you.

More information would require giving spoilers, and I wrote some posts above within the Spoiler tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Can someones who has played most of all of Daniels K give me a list of games of his are safe.

I should start of by saying I like the idea of playing some of his games but I think have certain unavoidable content I dislike.

For an example I dislike games where a Love Interest has a sexual interaction with another male but it's not considered NTR/Sharing or whatever because the Love interest wasn't the Love interest at the time.

I can't recall what game of his had this but there was one game where one of the girls had a crush on the MC but for whatever reason the MC didn't know or didn't care and she slept with some guy from school/college to try and make the MC jealous or get his attention.

I've heard another game had something similar so I've tried to avoid most of his games but I've also heard some good stuff about some of them too.

So I am ideally Looking for a List of his games that don't have any sharing/NTR type stuff or it's at least 100% optional/avoidable but I also want to avoid games that have the whole
"she wasn't a love interest at the time"

I don't care if girls aren't virgins or have a past but I do want to play a game where we don't see/hear the girls with other guys.

Erotics so far sounds safe from what I know and I've heard the swinging scene is just some robamd prostitute that can be shared with you and isn't a LI or ever going to be.

So yeah if anyone have played his games could you please list the game where all LI's aren't touched by other men or it's at least avoidable/optional

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Erotica [Ep. 14] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Erotica-DANIELSK-EP14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Can someones who has played most of all of Daniels K give me a list of games of his are safe.

I should start of by saying I like the idea of playing some of his games but I think have certain unavoidable content I dislike.

For an example I dislike games where a Love Interest has a sexual interaction with another male but it's not considered NTR/Sharing or whatever because the Love interest wasn't the Love interest at the time.

I can't recall what game of his had this but there was one game where one of the girls had a crush on the MC but for whatever reason the MC didn't know or didn't care and she slept with some guy from school/college to try and make the MC jealous or get his attention.

I've heard another game had something similar so I've tried to avoid most of his games but I've also heard some good stuff about some of them too.

So I am ideally Looking for a List of his games that don't have any sharing/NTR type stuff or it's at least 100% optional/avoidable but I also want to avoid games that have the whole
"she wasn't a love interest at the time"

I don't care if girls aren't virgins or have a past but I do want to play a game where we don't see/hear the girls with other guys.

Erotics so far sounds safe from what I know and I've heard the swinging scene is just some robamd prostitute that can be shared with you and isn't a LI or ever going to be.

So yeah if anyone have played his games could you please list the game where all LI's aren't touched by other men or it's at least avoidable/optional
The girl in Erotica can become an LI (or at least have an ending), but as long as you say no, the NTR never happens.

Hoping it's OK to mention other games in this instance, since they all DK. :)

IIRC correctly (been a while)
Pine Falls (only some lesbian stuff, and none with LIs)
Rosewater Manor (nothing at all I can remember)
Nursing Back To Pleasure (One LI is married, but you never see anything).
Lancaster Boarding House (one LI has a boyfriend at start, but you don't see anything), there is also a scene with an LI (MMF) that you can avoid. You can't avoid her scene with another man, it happens, but you don't see it. I never played her. It's Rose. None of the 4 girls I played had any problem.

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
The girl in Erotica can become an LI (or at least have an ending), but as long as you say no, the NTR never happens.

Hoping it's OK to mention other games in this instance, since they all DK. :)

IIRC correctly (been a while)
Pine Falls (only some lesbian stuff, and none with LIs)
Rosewater Manor (nothing at all I can remember)
Nursing Back To Pleasure (One LI is married, but you never see anything).
Lancaster Boarding House (one LI has a boyfriend at start, but you don't see anything), there is also a scene with an LI (MMF) that you can avoid. Can't remember if you can avoid her scene with another man completely. I never played her. It's Rose. None of the 4 girls I played had any problem.
Thanks mate, yeah pretty much my Opinion is that a Love interest is a Love interest from start to end because if a girl is a Future love interest I don't want to see her banged before we can romance her, it's kind of like watching a girl get gang banged and then you ask her out 5 minutes later but aye each to their own I guess

Anyway thanks, I'll likely give those games a try but for Lancasters Boarding house I may need to try and search the forums for a solid answer

Feb 25, 2024
Thanks mate, yeah pretty much my Opinion is that a Love interest is a Love interest from start to end because if a girl is a Future love interest I don't want to see her banged before we can romance her, it's kind of like watching a girl get gang banged and then you ask her out 5 minutes later but aye each to their own I guess

Anyway thanks, I'll likely give those games a try but for Lancasters Boarding house I may need to try and search the forums for a solid answer

I recommend you play this one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nursing-back-to-pleasure-final-daniels-k.85730/

Feb 25, 2024
Erotica Episode 14

In this Episode
we get Heather's ending (I know, not a fan favorite but she also gets one), we get a special and somewhat difficult to get to threesome scene with Riley and Lilly, as well as the story set up for the endings in Episode 15. You can always check the walkthrough to see the requirements to access these scenes. And hey, in this Episode we also get to see the elusive uncle George so that's a big plus!

There are two more Episodes planned for Erotica, these will bring Lilly's ending, Riley's super-hot ending and as well as an eye popping ending with both Riley and Maddison so we're going to have a lot of goodies coming our way in the near future!

1718333796595.png 1718333804732.png

1718333812553.png
1718333820157.png

Reactions: vije89

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

LBH you only have to worry if you want Rose, she's the redhead. You don't see it, but you know it happens. If you don't want her, I'd recommend playing, I did 4 other LI playthroughs and I think it's probably my favorite DK game.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Ahh, Daniels K is about to finish yet another game. This guy completes four games in the time it takes most Devs to do one. What a machine. ;)
And nearly all of them are enjoyable and fun to play. And multi paths for all the LIs/SGs you want. More devs could certainly follow his example. :)

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Violence. Can you explain in which part?
Madison was punched and beaten like a guy and also the blonde woman the first LI forgot the name sorry the one that is friend with Lily when a group of guys barged in to the MC's house and beaten both of them as revenge and left them both in a place like a desert or something.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes