Mod Ren'Py Erotica [Ep. 14] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

bm121212

Jun 3, 2019
You don't need to be here religiously to know, you only need one amazing superpower....

The ability ..... to read.
I'm not disagreeing with you but suggesting people learn to read before posting is like giving a dog a calculator and asking it to do your taxes... you can cross your fingers and hope for the best, but you probably have better odds of winning the lottery

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I realize sancho is not around. but you have to realize everyone isn't on this site religiously like you and when or if he does return he is gonna work on the mods that have the most response to them.
Uh ? When i come up to a thread like this , notice it ain't getting updates , the least i could do is read the last few previous comments , before asking "what's up" . You could not even read the one post before yours ? Mistakes happen to all of us , just take the L , instead of digging yourself deeper with an attitude

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, he's been MIA since the hurricane hit Houston. A contributor to another site I've followed passed away in the aftermath of that event.

I'm also hoping Sancho is okay, but nobody seems to know.
There was also a missile strike on Dnipro, Ukraine on that day, with 1 fatality, maybe he was in the building that got hit.

Also a minivan crashed into a nail salon in Deer Park, Long Island, with 4 dead, maybe he was getting his manicure done.

Also, George Alvarez, the perpetrator of the 2023 Brownsville crash in Texas, United States, that killed eight people and injured ten others is found guilty of eight counts of intoxication manslaughter and ten counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and is sentenced to sixty years in prison. Maybe Sancho's real name is George Alvarez and he's wearing orange now.

iwan11feb

Jun 27, 2017
Almost 2 months he (Sancho) not seen, hopefully he's just busy with someting (nothing bad happened), because he is one of the best modder here.

I know we're upset because the mods aren't getting updates, maybe we can use walkthrough pdf (if not lazy for read) instead asking updating all the time.

I'm here not to judge those who are patient or not with the mod updates, just giving advice.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sancho is not available for now. We don't know if he ever returns.

You used an outdated Mod. Sancho's Mod is for Version/EP 14 and not compatible with Version/EP 15.
To stop the Game crashing when trying to load saves, use the Save Fixer in the Opening Post to continue your playthrough without the Walkthrough Mod.

You might need to delete the mod from the games folder or better unpack the game again and do not add the mod.

Last edited:

taukeair

Oct 30, 2021
I can open this game normally without mod... But if i use sanchomod... the game exit automatically... after i paste the mod file in the game folder.... What should i do.... i just followed the instructions but it didnt worked....

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I can open this game normally without mod... But if i use sanchomod... the game exit automatically... after i paste the mod file in the game folder.... What should i do.... i just followed the instructions but it didnt worked....
First, don't use an outdated Mod.
Second, when your game crashes on start up, you most likely installed the mod wrong.
Third, read before downloading Mods.

This mod wasn't updated to the latest Version of the VN (0.15). Sancho's Mods only work on the actual Version the mod is made for (VN Version 0.15 and Mod 0.15).

For new releases of VN's you used Sancho's mods previously on, you can use the Save-Fixer linked in the Opening Post to fix the crashes on loading saves.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
I hope Sancho's doing well. I hope that he figures out everything that is going on with his life and returns to the scene. It has been two months since I've seen him upload anything. Since the end of June I think. And he was fairly active too.

boxerx007

Nov 3, 2018
can any other modder, just make it compatible with latest version so that i can get hang of storyline till ep 14??

dont want to read walkthrough..

thanks,,,

• Sad
Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
can any other modder, just make it compatible with latest version so that i can get hang of storyline till ep 14??

dont want to read walkthrough..

thanks,,,
Sorry to say this but no modder here his enough skill to do so...

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021
You don't need to be here religiously to know, you only need one amazing superpower....

The ability ..... to read.
That amazing, and useful, superpower seems to be absent in a great number of people!

The real question is...is it laziness or inexperience that makes people ask a question, that 90% of the time has been answered on the previous page?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes