エルローグ (Translation request)

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
If you have a problem opening the game, change the name of the folders from Japanese to random English letters

Foxiliant

Jun 19, 2019
+1 waiting too, translator ++ dont help, only translate text, but not insert this translate in to the game

Last edited:

Daniele_64

Aug 19, 2021
the author says it is a grinding game style, so we just need to do the same dungeons over and over again till we gather the resources we need (not understood which they are though) for 10 hours to complete the game... but how many times is that?! I played for 3 hours in the same dungeon... I'm sad :(

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
the author says it is a grinding game style, so we just need to do the same dungeons over and over again till we gather the resources we need (not understood which they are though) for 10 hours to complete the game... but how many times is that?! I played for 3 hours in the same dungeon... I'm sad :(
What are you doing in the dungeon? You gotta bring food back to the guy and choose the 2nd option, then choose first option and unlock the first set of recipes in order to progress the story. If you're struggling to find a golden mushroom on floors 4-6, talk to the little yellow thing left of the dude and it'll trade you one for 3 regular mushrooms.

Dungeon itself is pretty straightforward. Most useful items are the scrolls, which can +1 stats, +1 gear, +5/+10 your inventory space, reveal the map, put all mobs to sleep, etc. Crystal shards can be shot with Q (which is how you beat the slime boss.) You can also hurl items at enemies via inventory menu.

Orange gear is rare and contains useful buffs like skills (activated via A/S buttons at the cost of fatigue.) Purple gear is cursed and cannot be de-equipped, comes with certain sex debuffs.

The more fatigued you are, the more likelihood you'll collapse. You can also collapse by pressing D.

Every time you are victorious or defeated, you'll need to rest at the campfire. It is there you can also unlock feats, which will be indicated in red. Losing a lot will net you a bunch of them, which will permanently increase your sanity.

Only things I am not sure about is how to de-equip cursed gear. If someone knows, please let me know.

Last edited: