エルローグ (Translation request)

weebgodsama123

Aug 8, 2019
What are you doing in the dungeon? You gotta bring food back to the guy and choose the 2nd option, then choose first option and unlock the first set of recipes in order to progress the story. If you're struggling to find a golden mushroom on floors 4-6, talk to the little yellow thing left of the dude and it'll trade you one for 3 regular mushrooms.

Dungeon itself is pretty straightforward. Most useful items are the scrolls, which can +1 stats, +1 gear, +5/+10 your inventory space, reveal the map, put all mobs to sleep, etc. Crystal shards can be shot with Q (which is how you beat the slime boss.) You can also hurl items at enemies via inventory menu.

Orange gear is rare and contains useful buffs like skills (activated via A/S buttons at the cost of fatigue.) Purple gear is cursed and cannot be de-equipped, comes with certain sex debuffs.

The more fatigued you are, the more likelihood you'll collapse. You can also collapse by pressing D.

Every time you are victorious or defeated, you'll need to rest at the campfire. It is there you can also unlock feats, which will be indicated in red. Losing a lot will net you a bunch of them, which will permanently increase your sanity.

Only things I am not sure about is how to de-equip cursed gear. If someone knows, please let me know.
For the de equiping cursed gears you need get a magic scroll called scroll of dispell and then use it on the cursed item

weebgodsama123

Aug 8, 2019
Title: (Eng) Elrogue (Jap) エルローグ
Site:
Language: Japanese
Download-

View attachment 2200091 View attachment 2200093 View attachment 2200095 View attachment 2200097 View attachment 2200098
the version for the download link is quite old, and also this version has a bug where all the 4th stage monsters doesnt have H scene for some reason, can you update it to the newest version 1.6?

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
the version for the download link is quite old, and also this version has a bug where all the 4th stage monsters doesnt have H scene for some reason, can you update it to the newest version 1.6?
The newest version is on dlsite, I hav'nt bought the game

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Can someone tell me where to go after the second meal set is done because I looked everywhere and can't find anything.

Jul 29, 2018
Can someone tell me where to go after the second meal set is done because I looked everywhere and can't find anything.
Go to the forest and find the pathway with two crystal that been block before. It is now open after the cut scene in the mountain.

While you near in forest dungeon,give the man with a claw a pumpkin pie. The man in question can be standing on the Calderon or camp fire I forgot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatty12

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Go to the forest and find the pathway with two crystal that been block before. It is now open after the cut scene in the mountain.

While you near in forest dungeon,give the man with a claw a pumpkin pie. The man in question can be standing on the Calderon or camp fire I forgot.
Thank you!

Jul 29, 2018

While you near in forest dungeon,give the man with a claw a pumpkin pie. The man 8k question can be standing on the Calderon or camp fire I forgot.
For the de equiping cursed gears you need get a magic scroll called scroll of dispell and then use it on the cursed item
You can go to town and enter a building with the bell and un curse your equipment to the nun for a small fee of 50 gold.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
What are you doing in the dungeon? You gotta bring food back to the guy and choose the 2nd option, then choose first option and unlock the first set of recipes in order to progress the story. If you're struggling to find a golden mushroom on floors 4-6, talk to the little yellow thing left of the dude and it'll trade you one for 3 regular mushrooms.

Dungeon itself is pretty straightforward. Most useful items are the scrolls, which can +1 stats, +1 gear, +5/+10 your inventory space, reveal the map, put all mobs to sleep, etc. Crystal shards can be shot with Q (which is how you beat the slime boss.) You can also hurl items at enemies via inventory menu.

Orange gear is rare and contains useful buffs like skills (activated via A/S buttons at the cost of fatigue.) Purple gear is cursed and cannot be de-equipped, comes with certain sex debuffs.

The more fatigued you are, the more likelihood you'll collapse. You can also collapse by pressing D.

Every time you are victorious or defeated, you'll need to rest at the campfire. It is there you can also unlock feats, which will be indicated in red. Losing a lot will net you a bunch of them, which will permanently increase your sanity.

Only things I am not sure about is how to de-equip cursed gear. If someone knows, please let me know.
He's not wrong though. This game is grinding incarnate.
Barely any story, barely any progression to speak of, just grind grind grind.
I've got +8h on the books and still don't even have the second batch of recipes completed. A bunch of 'quest board' quests, sure. But still.
And euuuh ... I'm probably just gonna throw in the towel.

Finished all 3 'plains' dungeons many multiple times, but it's just BARELY given me a few tomatoes and literally like 2 beef. I need at least 5 or 6 beefs or something to call it quits on the plains.
So euuuh ... I'm just about done as it's getting boring as all F*.

I'd have expected stronger gear too, but other than the 'ice' gear that starts high, but 'melts' as you use it ... I've seen no progression in that either. No matter if it's the 2, 3 or 4 star dungeon.

If it were RPGM, I'd have cheated the item numbers already by now.