None [Translation Request] EluRogue (somayudu)

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
grandmagi yasnadhy

Have fun. Also, if you're looking for untranslated Dlsite games, I'd advise you to go to anime-sharing.
For this gem, use MTool by AdventCirno or somethin

Reactions: lles

shaddar

May 9, 2018
Guys, who use mtool, please help. Which font you use? When i try play with mtool, programm broke fonts and i dont get out from first dungeon. MC just trying to attack chief when all ingridients found, and he and dragon stand close to wall, and dont initiate dialog? Sorry for my bad english.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, who use mtool, please help. Which font you use? When i try play with mtool, programm broke fonts and i dont get out from first dungeon. MC just trying to attack chief when all ingridients found, and he and dragon stand close to wall, and dont initiate dialog? Sorry for my bad english.
try to update the mtool to the latest, i had that problem before but then it was fixed

Zyhagi

May 14, 2018
try to update the mtool to the latest, i had that problem before but then it was fixed
I have the same problem with the latest version of mtool (from Patreon subscription). After finishing all the recipes and completing the quest, both the dragon and the guy are standing before the blocked exit from the cave, but neither of them are interactable. mtool probably messed up the script somehow. Switching back to Japanese in mtool doesn't help.
The only way I managed to get past this is to make a fresh copy of the game (without injecting mtool), then finish the quest without translation and enable mtool after leaving the cave.
But I'm pretty sure there will be more bugs like this, in such state this is unplayable.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I have the same problem with the latest version of mtool (from Patreon subscription). After finishing all the recipes and completing the quest, both the dragon and the guy are standing before the blocked exit from the cave, but neither of them are interactable. mtool probably messed up the script somehow. Switching back to Japanese in mtool doesn't help.
The only way I managed to get past this is to make a fresh copy of the game (without injecting mtool), then finish the quest without translation and enable mtool after leaving the cave.
But I'm pretty sure there will be more bugs like this, in such state this is unplayable.
strange, i finished all the prologue quest already injecting the game with mtool and didn't face such bugs. The clear bug i only face is the words are messed up, and lots of times crashed the game, however this already been fixed. The other bug i still face is the game often get super laggy when i press ctrl + fast forward the game speed.

LewdTrousers

Jan 14, 2022
strange, i finished all the prologue quest already injecting the game with mtool and didn't face such bugs. The clear bug i only face is the words are messed up, and lots of times crashed the game, however this already been fixed. The other bug i still face is the game often get super laggy when i press ctrl + fast forward the game speed.
Mind if I ask what versions of MTool and the game you're running? I'm on the most recent version of both (whatever MTool version is on the patreon and game version 1.071, bought from DLsite). I tried Zyahgi's method of running the game without the inject until leaving the cave but it's just not worth it as everything after that is plagued with bugs with MTool running.

Knowing what font your MTool is using might help as well, if you could (I'm using Unifont Smooth).

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Mind if I ask what versions of MTool and the game you're running? I'm on the most recent version of both (whatever MTool version is on the patreon and game version 1.071, bought from DLsite). I tried Zyahgi's method of running the game without the inject until leaving the cave but it's just not worth it as everything after that is plagued with bugs with MTool running.

Knowing what font your MTool is using might help as well, if you could (I'm using Unifont Smooth).
i'm using the latest MTool, and this MS Pゴシック font

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017

i just redo the game from the beginning with the mtool installed and the game translated using mtool, and i'm fine passing the first cave stage 1697038070478.png

Azakechan

Jul 1, 2017
i just redo the game from the beginning with the mtool installed and the game translated using mtool, and i'm fine passing the first cave stage View attachment 2997791
grandmagi yasnadhy

Have fun. Also, if you're looking for untranslated Dlsite games, I'd advise you to go to anime-sharing.
For this gem, use MTool by AdventCirno or somethin
Might be that there's some MTool settings that we've got wrong. Recently installed the newest MTool and downloaded the game from the quoted post. Still no luck, game glitches out and cant talk to the guy with the dragon to exit the cave. Might have something to do with weird game slow-downs when skipping. Not sure what might be causing it. Care to share your MTool settings with us n0b0di? btw, what locale settings do you have set up in windows? This might be the issue, not sure though.