None [Translation Request] EluRogue (somayudu)

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
anyone wanna drop a mega for the game or something. I dont trust any of the sites out there with "downloads".

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Translator ++ doesn't work with the more recent Wolf RPG editor releases, sadly :( I've personally been enjoying the game, despite not being able to understand words beyond "times, attack, recover" etc. Stuck after the fourth dungeon, where an adventurer is saying something about some gate, and I have *no* clue what to do to get through it xD. If anybody knows of a way to translate recent Wolf RPG releases, this game would be pretty good to have translated :) It's not super dialogue-heavy either. Most NPCs have between one and six lines (depending on the character's appearance). And there's only so many unique NPCs out there, from what I've seen.

One thing you might not notice, is that once you get access to your transformation ability, you can go back to the starting area, just below the second dungeon, and use it to jump across the bit of water in the way. Head down further, past a couple encounters, and you'll be rewarded with a shield that enables you to dash 3 tiles in front of you (over gaps and water too).

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Who passed the game, help! I passed the first boss slug and that's it, I can't go any further. Where to go or what to do? I've already killed the boss 3 times, I go into the opened passage and am simply sent back to the safe zone. What to do?
You need to cook the special mushroom recipe from the chef. The middle dialogue option gives him any mats you have (he won't use anything from your inventory, so you basically just give him his own inventory to work with). It's the one with the regular mushrooms and golden ones, which you can get as a rare drop in some places, or you can talk to the bird in the left cave area to hand in 3 of...something (I legit didn't notice what was traded in. I assume regular mushrooms?). Once you cook that, he gives it to the dragon, you then have to go to bed, and in the morning the dragon will open up the cave exit.

kirikus

Nov 26, 2018
You need to cook the special mushroom recipe from the chef.
I may be mistaken, but I thought that you needed to cook all recipes from that stage, and later from 3 other stages. Essentially, complete a cookbook, that's the plot. As far as I got it, was playing in JP and sometimes were skimming text, too lazy to properly read it.

Reactions: TTsuyuki and n0b0di

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I may be mistaken, but I thought that you needed to cook all recipes from that stage, and later from 3 other stages. Essentially, complete a cookbook, that's the plot. As far as I got it, was playing in JP and sometimes were skimming text, too lazy to properly read it.
You're right. You need to cook every recipe in each part in order to progress in each stage of the game. It just so happened that the special mushroom thing was the last one I made for that area :)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
this version doesn't work with MTool, it broke the game's font, and crashes often with glitchy fonts.
Sometimes MTool asks you to change the locale for Wolf, but don't follow it. Just stick with Japanese Locale. And about the glitchy part... Wait, let me try it again.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
If you did not, you may have to extract the files in a machine with Japanese locale.
Sometimes MTool asks you to change the locale for Wolf, but don't follow it. Just stick with Japanese Locale. And about the glitchy part... Wait, let me try it again.
Yeah i forgot i just installed SSD on my laptop and had it reinstalled Windows 10, i have not set the Japanese Locale. Thanks, i'll try it.

Edit:
Nope it's still doesn't work, playing the game without the MTool works, even the old version of this game suit just fine with MTool

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah i forgot i just installed SSD on my laptop and had it reinstalled Windows 10, i have not set the Japanese Locale. Thanks, i'll try it.

Edit:
Nope it's still doesn't work, playing the game without the MTool works, even the old version of this game suit just fine with MTool
Uhhh, I just tried re-patching the files, and there's no problem on my end... Everything is same as before, so yeah, I don't know what's the problem on your end... Maybe your antivirus is acting up because you just updated your PC? Tho I'm using Windows 11 right now, so... maybe the problem lies with the Windows 10 bullshittery? I remember my laptop bricked because of Windows 10 update.

As for the Font, maybe you can try reducing the font size?

Last edited:

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Game is pretty cool so far, but have no idea how to get past the horde of mobs as my character keeps falling down... does anyone have a save right after the dragon opens the tunnel?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Game is pretty cool so far, but have no idea how to get past the horde of mobs as my character keeps falling down... does anyone have a save right after the dragon opens the tunnel?
Ahhh, I only have saves after opening the forest dungeon. Already on the third part of the story... Do you want it?
As for the horde, do your best to find book of thunder spell, that thing will one shot all the monsters inside the mob room. That's my trick.