None [Translation Request] EluRogue (somayudu)

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Ahhh, I only have saves after opening the forest dungeon. Already on the third part of the story... Do you want it?
As for the horde, do your best to find book of thunder spell, that thing will one shot all the monsters inside the mob room. That's my trick.
No luck on the thunder book and not too sure if i even have it. Been playing without any type of translation what so ever as i haven't figured out how to do MTL on my own. Have scrolls and stuff, but no book so far. Saves would be awesome if you can toss some my way please.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
No luck on the thunder book and not too sure if i even have it. Been playing without any type of translation what so ever as i haven't figured out how to do MTL on my own. Have scrolls and stuff, but no book so far. Saves would be awesome if you can toss some my way please.
Sure, I'll send it after I got home.

TitanBic

Jan 15, 2020
Sooo, how is it going with the translation? = I
Doesn't look like anyone is working on it, aside from the standard MTL tools.
Currently it looks like Mtool is the only know working option.

All that said, this looks like a game that's actually fun to play beyond the H stuff for once, I hope it gets a TL at some point.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Translation this game normally is not easy ,I play this game 1.071 with Mtool it's worth it

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Well, I don't know how to properly share save here, so I will just give you my save folder

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Awoke
May 7, 2022
i got a near full save with most stuff done but got a main quest call great man or thing whice i dont known what to do here my save