None [Translation Request] EluRogue (somayudu)

SH97IO

Feb 18, 2019
That may be true but you do realize that the game has been released on other sites.
The only one I'm aware of is dlsite (obviously). But if you have a site then do you mind giving a name? Plus I doubt anyone here has a full save, it's been a little less than a day.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Also I would not underestimate them. Some people can complete RPG’s fast.
Bro, you are so eager for a full save yet you don't even know what kind of game it is. A full save won't do shit for you here since there is no gallery. And even if there was, this game is focused on battle ero so what's even the point? Also this isn't just some scene collector, this game is an actual game, so your priorities for this one are clearly in the wrong place.

Reactions: N3koGuy

Blitzer53

Mar 6, 2022
Bro, you are so eager for a full save yet you don't even know what kind of game it is. A full save won't do shit for you here since there is no gallery. And even if there was, this game is focused on battle ero so what's even the point? Also this isn't just some scene collector, this game is an actual game, so your priorities for this one are clearly in the wrong place.
Yeah my bad I genuinely thought that there was a gallery or some kind of reminisce room but after checking that does not seem to be the case. This game kinda seems like of Wings of Roldea and apparently that game had a gallery so I automatically assumed this game would have one as well but I guess I was wrong.

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah my bad I genuinely thought that there was a gallery or some kind of reminisce room but after checking that does not seem to be the case. This game kinda seems like of Wings of Roldea and apparently that game had a gallery so I automatically assumed this game would have one as well but I guess I was wrong.
Could be wrong since mtl is garbage sometimes, but the ci-en page said the memory room was temporarily disabled due to a serious bug, I know at the very least there WAS a memory room on their ci-en page before so I doubt they'd have any reason to entirely scrap it. Though, MTL also says "Since this is a game focused on battle ero, there may not be much use of the recollection system", so i'd probably just try your luck with the arena for a closest thing to a gallery, assuming that also didn't get delayed, don't have the game so I can't check.

Reactions: xiaoas

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
Mother of god I can't get this game to translate. Tried a bunch of different stuff with translate++ and it always crashes on start up, I wonder if it's because T++ folders all the files or something. Has anyone had any luck translating? if so what program? I heard about MTL but not sure what it is.

Reactions: Batface

Blitzer53

Mar 6, 2022
Could be wrong since mtl is garbage sometimes, but the ci-en page said the memory room was temporarily disabled due to a serious bug, I know at the very least there WAS a memory room on their ci-en page before so I doubt they'd have any reason to entirely scrap it. Though, MTL also says "Since this is a game focused on battle ero, there may not be much use of the recollection system", so i'd probably just try your luck with the arena for a closest thing to a gallery, assuming that also didn't get delayed, don't have the game so I can't check.
Oh alright thanks for the clarification sucks that there is not a gallery though.

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
looking for a translation too, if someone makes or finds one it would be nice to get. translator++ isnt working for me either i feel like it worked so much better like a year ago and would work on anything.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
looks good, i cant wait to play it translated. :D
looking for a translation too, if someone makes or finds one it would be nice to get. translator++ isnt working for me either i feel like it worked so much better like a year ago and would work on anything.
I got it to translate with MTool (https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/). Granted, I only tried Google translate and that's... well... a little iffy, but better than nothing.

Lecs3D

Dec 2, 2018
Who passed the game, help! I passed the first boss slug and that's it, I can't go any further. Where to go or what to do? I've already killed the boss 3 times, I go into the opened passage and am simply sent back to the safe zone. What to do?