None [Translation Request] EluRogue (somayudu)

mydlaky

Dec 2, 2021
anyone knows what happened to the dev? I'm pretty sure he had updates planned for January but still nothing...

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
anyone knows what happened to the dev? I'm pretty sure he had updates planned for January but still nothing...
Quickly glanced their twitter. Seems they might have some personal life problems right now or something. They want to work on an update but cant right now.
February 26 : "Elrogue, I should have released it after my private life calmed down... it's frustrating that I'm not working on the update now" " I can't help but regret the past, so I have to clean up one by one... " Responding to someones reply: "thank you! I'm going to calm down around early spring, so i want to get my work pace back!"

Atleast the dev didnt fall off the face of the earth. Hope everything is alright with them.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Mind giving me that translated version? I tried it but my anti-virus is not letting me use the translator.
I don't know how to share data injector's mtl results. How do you do it? Can you tell me how to do it?

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
I don't know how to share data injector's mtl results. How do you do it? Can you tell me how to do it?
I don't know a lot about mtl but if it is anything like ReiPatcher than sharing the injected Exe might do it. Or the files it is changing... like I said I never got it to work so I am not sure what it is doing to your version of the game that results in the translation. If it is translating in real time... then you can't share it. But if it is just replacing all the text then running it once might result in something I can use, given you give me all the files it moddified.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I don't know a lot about mtl but if it is anything like ReiPatcher than sharing the injected Exe might do it. Or the files it is changing... like I said I never got it to work so I am not sure what it is doing to your version of the game that results in the translation. If it is translating in real time... then you can't share it. But if it is just replacing all the text then running it once might result in something I can use, given you give me all the files it moddified.
Alright then, I'll just gonna zip the game with MTL tool injected to you, but maybe the day after tomorrow, because I have work(even in weekends orz) to do~

Reactions: Gman239