Ren'Py Erya Dawn of the Eastern Kingdom [v0.1b] [Gray Raven Games]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
edDJjV.png

Overview:
Time ago, Erya was a unified world with an advanced civilization. But three hundred years ago a rain of meteors devasted the planet, decimating the population.
The dissolution of a central government and the state of the world led to the birth of new factions, which turned against each other.
In this game you play the role of a prisoner with no name and no memory that will find himself unwillingly dragged into one of those conflicts.
From the beginning the player will have to choose which faction he must join: Safarans, a paramilitary organization that invaded the eastern lands, or the Ou'draks, a feudal lords' alliance, old rulers of these lands (only the Safaran route is currently avalaible).
While he ventures into the eastern lands, the protagonist will have to dissipate the mists surrounding his past, he must learn to make his way in the world and forge his own fate.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Gray Raven Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

2Q2VHP.png 5iEFTL.png fSiDZd.png JNlOyw.png l0bP2z.png oBAaUr.png OKARNb.png OTLvci.png PvHn0Z.png vfGzO1.png Zu4KoU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ker

May 8, 2017
Cool concept, I'm going to play this one for a bit. Things I like right away: It actually looks like things have happened over the centuries, no fallout universe that is still looks like the bombs dropped a month ago rather than 200+ years. And the post-apocalyptic women aren't all perfectly manicured supermodels. Good art-style as well. But you could definitely use a proof-reader! Just not the dude above me.

Especially when the word you're actually trying to use already exists: ANNIHILATION.
Annihilation, or annihilated to use the correct participle, is far less accurate than decimated. Annihilation means to reduce to nothing, no humans mean no game. The modern usage of decimate is correct here, no usage of annihilation works.

Gray Owl

Jan 16, 2023
Cool concept, I'm going to play this one for a bit. Things I like right away: It actually looks like things have happened over the centuries, no fallout universe that is still looks like the bombs dropped a month ago rather than 200+ years. And the post-apocalyptic women aren't all perfectly manicured supermodels. Good art-style as well. But you could definitely use a proof-reader! Just not the dude above me.
Ahahah! You got a point!
Anyway, thank you for your words !
Yes, we definitely could use a proof-reader, we'll try to find someone in the future.

Reactions: Gray Raven

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

Annihilation, or annihilated to use the correct participle, is far less accurate than decimated. Annihilation means to reduce to nothing, no humans mean no game. The modern usage of decimate is correct here, no usage of annihilation works.
Except they AREN'T using that as the meaning. They use it to mean everything is destroyed. And everything destroyed doesn't mean everyONE is dead. Mariople is annihilated, and guess what, everyONE wasn't killed. And a bunch of morons using a word wrong doesn't change what the word means, or what DECI means.

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Hi everyone, just to say I went on their Patreon today and the latest publication dates from the third of June (not gonna take any risks with date format).

Here's what they have to say:

Reactions: Gray Raven

Gray Raven

Jan 12, 2023
I don't understand why. Anyway here you go.

Version 0.1a

Windows/Linux: /
MAC: /
ANDROID: /