MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
Nice game, great voice acting and art, and I personally loved all the dialogue, but the fact that the cyclops' eye follows your mouse pointer genuinely kinda freaked me out lol

Ron Black

Dec 23, 2019
Cheats and gallery unlocker for Build 8430092
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "EscapeDungeon2_Data\Managed"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(to use inside the dungeon)

F1 Infinite Hp
F3 Level up
F5 Cycle dress damage
Not all gallery unlocked. Lord & Beast Qaron still locked

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
I'm surprised some people are actually crying that the H is bad.
Considering we don't get games of this quality, my only disappointment is the lack of variety or effect on the main protagonist game-play wise.

But aside from that, the play-style is a natural rouge-like where you lose early but starts to kick back as you continue to stack more upgrade making it rewarding...

Time-consumption wise its annoying, but we have [Gallery Unlock] once you beat it so the developers surely made sure the game is worth the time and effort to beat the boss.

Note: Time shenanigans kinda ruins the interesting bit of the H,
Since it removes all the consequences of the loss on our protagonist aside from corruption she experience as she suffers defeat again which is pretty neat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wait, the futa material was non existent?
What's the point of including it then?

The succubus scene involves a wooden horse, & the wooden horse isn't even seen, & the incubus does nothing the entire time!

Disappointment.

Reactions: cm4000 and YourPico

Lord Kimmek

Sep 7, 2018
Sorry, am Chinese, am using machine translation to write you this

I went and actually played through it

here's what I think was the best build I found.
later on, i just only upgraded the bottom 4 abilities with my money. I skipped damage, hp, and armor after getting a little bit.

1. Fastest way to get stuff is just to just bum rush through. If you take 1 dmg ignore it. Just run straight into people. Just clickclickclickclick
Endurance skill (% chance to restore 1 hp after being hit) is not bad for 'rush' runs. You restore lots of HP. Alternatively, the restoration skill might also work.

2. Best build? AOE abilities + 1 anti-boss ability
If you don't get the skills you want in the first few rooms, just die and retry.

I think the shield skill is broken. It's almost better than taking defence. Because once you get defence and everything reduces to 1 dmg, then why get more? It's useless until you reach the boss. (Or a miniboss) But then just use shield skill. Doesn't make defence stat bad, just means shield is really good.

I went with Hawkeye (long range) + Haphazard shot (Fire arrows at random targets) + Repeat (% chance to fire additional arrows) and this nuked rooms. This is really good for both bosses and when rooms are stacked with enemies at the beginning. Haphazard shot just does a lot. Haphazard shot works off of hawkeye's vision bonus. But haphazard shot does NOT interact with repeat.

So hawkeye + haphazard nukes the monsters in a room but also works as a ranged boss DPS nuke. After boss armor, near the end I was hitting bosses at maximum range with hawkeye + haphazard for about 20x6 dmg. (Some weaker bosses even took 23x6) Pretty good. And once they get close, either shield to tank dmg, or use a knockback skill to buy yourself time.

When the boss gets close to you, take your pick for what to use to knock them back. I thought intimidate was the best, because it reduces their armor and haphazard shot + Repeat rely on multiple shots.

Slap the bosses around easy. I got to the end in one try when I used this build.

I thought restoration was really useful for helping me keep HP high. Ultimately I ended up having like 90 HP near the endish and being able to restore all of it in 2-3 rooms.

I don't know if crit or base damage is better. If repeat works for critical damage, then crit is probably good. In any case, with enough base stats in damage, you will one-hit or two-hit everyone all the time so early on you can max out hitrate and critrate and keep damage low.

Additioanl:
Complete + Endurance work well together for rushing.
I gave you the most important abilities. But for the last one, I don't know what's good. I thought about retaliate or rebound, but those are probably not that great. Maybe the last one you should get is lightning arrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madlaxy

Ludibrium

Feb 23, 2021
Is there a way to auto skip all the parts where it doesn't actually show the girl in the gallery? Really killing my boner just shifting to a bunch of monsters standing around.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
can anyone tell me if its possible to play the game and avoid all the rape? was recommended for its game play but its looks like your standard "run and rape" to me...

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
can anyone tell me if its possible to play the game and avoid all the rape? was recommended for its game play but its looks like your standard "run and rape" to me...
It's a roguelike h-game, what did you expect.
She will get raped but will remain a virgin because [Time reversal shenanigans.]

Eitherway it is definitely possible if you get lucky to get the perfect combination to clear most of the maps.

But very unlikely because your stat at the beginning of the game is so ABYSMAL that the odds of getting one shotted by some boss or long range attack that can't be dodge is 100% going to kill you eventually.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
She will get raped but will remain a virgin because [Time reversal shenanigans.]

Eitherway it is definitely possible if you get lucky to get the perfect combination to clear most of the maps.

But very unlikely because your stat at the beginning of the game is so ABYSMAL that the odds of getting one shotted by some boss or long range attack that can't be dodge is 100% going to kill you eventually.
ahh so its so difficult that its unavoidable honestly that kinda thing bothers me. like how you gonna have some fun unique game play but still punish the player like that XD
well this is why i double check whenever someone recommends me a game, thanks for the info

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024

yeah i see what you mean now you get like 20 hp and almost no healing or hp improvments so every damage you take is one step closer to rape with it being unavoidable in the long run

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes