Ren'Py Escape from a Wong-Time [v1.1] [Just some random guy...]

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
not a bad start, art is ok. what i will say is maybe you should explain why amy is fused with qubert or maybe explain it in as the game progresses. also im a little disappointed the game is in the past (presentish) the future seems like a better place for fantasy. good luck dev

JuARaGuy

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
not a bad start, art is ok. what i will say is maybe you should explain why amy is fused with qubert or maybe explain it in as the game progresses. also im a little disappointed the game is in the past (presentish) the future seems like a better place for fantasy. good luck dev
Thaks for your comment, I did it in the past because I think it fits better with the story since in the present so many situations could not be developed since Qubert knows how things work in his time :)

Reactions: no_name_742

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Explain to me what is happening, people here praise the game, I downloaded, went in, started playing, I poke the mouse, pictures after pictures switch, and literally after 5 seconds the end of the game, you are on the initial screen, the game is empty ale?