RPGM - Escape from Misantria [v0.11.2H3] [Ariestra]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DonnaldPump

"Is it not better to fall into the hands of a murderer, than into the dreams of a lustful woman?"

Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is divided into those who screw and those who do not. He distrusted those who did not—when they strayed form the straight and narrow it was something so unusual for them that they bragged about love as if they had just invented it.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

No one is immune to temptation. Not even a hero. Not even a nobody. Not even people like you and me. Lust is never very far away. And just when you least expect it, there it is again.

Charles R. Swindoll
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SevySub

A fantastic RPG Maker game made by Ariestra. Escape from Misantria is a must for those who loves extreme femdom.

Pros:
    • Art is great!
    • Sexual scenes are really amazing, especially if you're into extreme things like toilet slavery
    • Wide variety of characters with scenes
    • The game features a filter system for those who dislikes an specific content (like scat or urination)
    • It features some great Game Over scenes, and it has potential for even more
    • Plot is interesting
    • There's a Journal/Quest system that tells you what you should do next
    • Songs are great as well, as well as sound effects.
    • And much more!
    Cons:
    • There's a memory leak glitch that causes the game to use a lot of RAM after seeing too much scenes. I recommend using your Task Manager to check on RAM usage, and do a save-close-open again to make it clean (I eventually got this game to use about 14 GB).
    • Not exactly a "con", but we could have a way to silence only voices (although RPG Maker isn't friendly for this).

My rating: 9.5/10
    Well done!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

QAQlost

(y)very fun game(y)
    someone tell me how long the toilet event o_O
    how to escpe aisha slave :unsure:
    and where the aisha bed sense pls:unsure:
    just don't have too much content about feet:censored::whistle:
    i live kiara,hannah,aisha event
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MajorPalatinio

Very good game, easy to handle. The combat system is simple, but effective. The current content (which we can adapt to our preference on certain fetishes, which is a good point) offers interesting possibilities and characters with quite varied personalities: it suggests nice prospects for the future.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rickostrong

I felt that this game was everything tower of trample wasn't.

Good femdom content with a good story. Thankfull that some fetishes can be disabled such as scat and fart.

The combat system was new, easy, sexual and funny at many instances. I genuinely enjoyed playing the game

However the final boss with the voyer fetish was not my cup of tea entirely.
    Lastly their wasn't enough futa content in my opinion. Also glad that the developer is continuing to add new content and develop the game (unlike bo wei)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Adultrex5

the game it really fun in many ways , and you feel everythings is linked together , like for example

the characters look and act the same when you talk to them and also when you fight them

i also like how the fight is so dynamic with sexual moves . it not like the cheap boring games that we found all around

and for feedback
    i think the food and health recovery . you might need to work in this area abit

like i know there is a food machine inside the school , but in the school you dont have money but after you get out you start to get money but i cant find a food machine outside , and even if i get one i have alot of money i can buy every things for 500$ ( not fair enough ) it should be more balanced and harder abit to get food

and for health recovery after you sleep you get a little more recovery each time ( but there is no food XD you die )

plus i know the game fantasy and fetch style ( but if you can add more like the hero also can fuck them - like for revenges of what they did to hem for example , becouse the theme of the game right now is ( you getting alot alot of beating and keep getting alot of beating ) you feel that you want to do a things beside getting beating in your way

but still the game it really fun and one of the bests - you do what you feel is good
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

I got every single thing I wanted from this game....if not more. I wish there were romance options with endings for each character, but I understand being a femdom game is not a priority. Anyways, this is among one of the few best femdom games I had the privilege to experience
  8. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

This is a very nice game. Story is fantastic . Girls are beautiful . Flow of the game is good. I al looking forward for the future episodes. I love the extreme content in this game. Renders can become better.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Ashhhhhh

Review on v0.6.5.

Although most content in this game is not my cup of tea, i enjoyed the general idea.
    Even with Scat, gore, pee and futa off. there still was a forced piss and scat scene that you will probably encounter even with the filters on!

Gameplay is really fun to play actually, i like the idea of choosing your own path on what you want to be (it's not fully implemented in the game right now but the idea is there which is nice)
    Characters are all interesting and unique, some more cruel then others in some way or another.

The length of the current build it okay, if you know what you are doing you can probably finish it within like 4-5 hours, but for a first play through it's higher.

Overall, 3/5, gameplay is really good, it's just that the filters didn't work as i hoped they did which is kind off a big issue in the current build imo

Edit: The developer reached out to me about the bugs to help resolve them which i think it pretty cool! So now a 4/5 :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Drocha

extreme cruelty, caused very strong anger, but otherwise, if taken as a plot with an evil corporation, then it’s very good. Femdom is good in many ways, especially esdeath, especially futa) thanks to the developer for the work done
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Spiritlouis

After an year or so this game is around, i can say it's already a small classic on its kind.
    The better feature of the game is that is at both time humoruos and serious. apart this, some ideas are exceptional, like the human toilet prison (which i copied in my game too, ehe). The characters are charismatic (my favourite one being Cassandra for sure) and the situation are varied. A must, for the femdom lovers
  12. 5.00 star(s)

joshja19

Love this games and everything u can do can't wait to see more. A good game to have fun and enjoy different things and some women have special named u can change to have something different with them I got 2 but can't wait to find more of them.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

James Boner

v. 0.5.5H2

Honestly one of the best game of this peculiar style.

Each character feel very unique and has his very own personality.

Every femdom fetish is well served and can be censor or not (you decide).

The scenes are great too and this game is in REAL english.

There's still some bugs here and there but I still highly recommend this game and I look forward to see this work completed <3
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Velocior

Very good femdom game, i hope i continue adding contents and better cgi scenes! The story is good and original i like it a lot! Hoping for new version very soon! keep going Ariestra! Good job!
    The game has femdom scenes of any kind also scat , pee and fart but the developer made a very good job letting you choose wich kind if fetish game do you want to play giving you the possibility do disactivate the oness you do not prefer!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

John Bon Clay

Amazing game! (Review from 0.3.6)
    There's two paths you can play. One where you are a captive and the other called runaway path. Both paths are a great deal of fun! So far I prefer the runaway path better, the story is engaging and have a really nice feel to it. Like buddies who are kinda cool and another person whose endgame I am curious about or if she will have two possible routes or more :). More is always better!!
    I would recommend you to play slave path first as you will probably experience a more drastic change on her and yeah, I think overall it's better to experience and see what you are running away from before running away.
    Ultimately I wrote this review just to add five stars as I really love this game!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Kodaisasshole

best ever game
    I'm not good at English, but this game gave me enough excitement and I'm looking forward to future content.
    In the future, I would like to see more expressions similar to expressions such as an expression in which a huge woman like aisha presses the main character with her weight, or an expression such as cassandra that controls the main character's breath and makes it impossible to breathe.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Alxyen

For v0.3.6: It's fantastic, but it needs more content.

The scenes and some of the animations were enjoyable, and the story was fantastic! But, there should be more content on the feet. (like torments) I believe we need to be more free and have more chances to start an event.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, but just in case you don't, let me explain: I'd like to cause a series of side events or quests that aren't directly related to the story line. (But, if it connect in some way, such as "honor," as in other games, it will be more enticing to me.)

I believe that's everything, but if I forget something, I'll add it or rewrite it. (hopefully)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

BigPuppy

The only bad thing about this game is that I can't get enough of it. I'm looking forward for more, I can't wait to see all the upcoming lewds!

P.S: Some heavy (optional) kinks involved if you're into it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Evrueliu

Don't like femdom games with more fem than dom where the extent of that content is the male possibly frowning at one point? Well prepare your ass for this game then because it is truly a dive into domination kinks. EFM has the potential to be one of the best malesub - femaledom bdsm games, and though at the time of this review it doesn't have very much content, the content it does have is excellent in quality if you really like degradation of a male.

The game features two overarching paths, to be a slave or to be an escapee, the former seems to be on a more open-world type setting where your interactions will basically set the tone for how hard your protagonist has it in terms of punishment/predicaments while the latter seems to be more story driven and focused around avoiding bad choices.

If body modification is not your cup of tea, this game may not be for you as both paths rely heavily on the concept. The slave path exploits the protagonist's & other slaves modifications at their expense and for the benefit of the females in Misantria while the escapee path has your character try to exploit those same modifications to their own benefit.

The slave path featuring toilet slavery this early on in development has me excited for whatever else may be added to the slave path, especially if it manages to top that as a degrading predicament.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

sina157

Good game
    the story is not bad
    I also liked the choice of path , adding sub-paths might also be a good idea
    You did a good job allowing us to skip pee scenes because not everyone like this
    If the art of game gets a little better, then great