Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
Check out MRpr1993, he made interesting mugen stuff and is working on two kiss fetish games, you should contact him on twitter or deiantart.
One of his game is called escape from l1ps or something like that.
I found something called Dancin' Divas but nothing about kissing

Stale

Sep 30, 2018
sucks how short stink is, I really liked some of the characters in it, hope rime will still use 'em for something later, especially this one 1668660909982.png

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
OK, good news. I just found the Portable storage file of the OG Ichikoro.

The bad news? Well, apart from my lack of knowledge as to how to make a game post on this site, the game is completely in Japanese.

But aside from that, here's the game itself. Let me know if there's any problems.
Edit: Removed link due to the reply below here. Will instate a new Mediafire link

Last edited:

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
OK, good news. I just found the Portable storage file of the OG Ichikoro.

The bad news? Well, apart from my lack of knowledge as to how to make a game post on this site, the game is completely in Japanese.

But aside from that, here's the game itself. Let me know if there's any problems.
There is a problem that says Game.dat error
Please tell how to fix it
And thanks

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
There is a problem that says Game.dat error
Please tell how to fix it
And thanks
Apologies, I don't have the actual Rar, just the files. The only I did is convert it into Rar. From my POV, the game works alright.

Maybe removing the save files work? I dunno, Don't have that much experience with Wolf RPG.

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Honestly, what's 0.7.8 all about? Is this just another expansion for the Plaintains, or the stairs of the mission levels is unlocked.

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, what's 0.7.8 all about? Is this just another expansion for the Plaintains, or the stairs of the mission levels is unlocked.
I haven't played it but going off the Tweets Rime has been making of the progress it is probably more Plantains stuff which i am all for.

nymex3

May 11, 2019
There IS more plantain stuff, and its all good so far, but i have some problems with it
1- the animations are the same he posted on twitter and patreon as previews
2- you cant enter the room to see the animations you unlocked, and some things fail to load sometimes
the game has been updated a little, but is inconsistent now on some areas
its good, but could be better

Reactions: yukishy
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes