Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
just figured it out

to get to pheronoa & quentelia stages you must find choko key in level 2 in the water somewhere near the start, then use it in level 1 to get the bonus key which unlocks their stages downstairs
quentelia's stage isn't done but you can still "interact" with her within it

HagiZ

Apr 22, 2020
just figured it out

to get to pheronoa & quentelia stages you must find choko key in level 2 in the water somewhere near the start, then use it in level 1 to get the bonus key which unlocks their stages downstairs
Nice, thank you!

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I must say, the first person perspective is wonderful

Here's the patreon
A "System Test" has been posted on the petreon, is it a new version or is it something else entirely?

Last edited:

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
I must say, the first person perspective is wonderful

Here's the patreon
A "System Test" has been posted on the petreon, is it a new version or is it something else entirely?
the newest version is available only to 15$ patreons
the one that i posted is the 8$ one

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
just figured it out

Where exactly in Level 1 should I use the choko key?
Nevermind, found it. It's the locked door in the room with a chest blocked by rubble. Didn't notice that door while rushing to escape....

Reactions: Untamed and papey

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
neat game, just hope any fetish like farting are kept as bonus thing, not a level enemy.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
It's almost been a month since the system test was released, and about a week since 4.0 has been released.
The death of y-party has really slowed things down, hasn't it.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
*refresh page * anyyyyytime soon, a kind person will post the new version. imma just sit here and wait

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Btw one thing, how can you translate "ICHIKORO"? Because all guides need data.wolf but there isn't one in the gamejolt version, so i don't know what to do to translate it

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes