HTML Escape From The Budding Flower Bordello [v1.5 Patreon] [Peace and Love Games]

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
While I don't necessarily want major spoilers, any hints on that fifth ending? I've seen all 4 of the curse endings.
As you surely know, the first four endings is to lose to one of the girls so the fifth one...

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
As you surely know, the first four endings is to lose to one of the girls so the fifth one...
To be honest, one loses to the Master of the Budding Flower Bordello even if you zero out all the girl's curses and walk out the door as a man. I believe the "win" is getting a good end score without too many issues.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
I think the good end is not implemented yet.

But if I have to guess, we would be able to help the girls and the Madame. After all, like us, they are victims of the Master.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert84MK

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Then I must be doing something wrong because my only ending have always been I confront the Madame and flee the manor. But in a couple days, I find myself falling back under the control of the Master and returning. After that, its just the results of your play-thru and what type of girl you ended-up as.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Then I must be doing something wrong because my only ending have always been I confront the Madame and flee the manor. But in a couple days, I find myself falling back under the control of the Master and returning. After that, its just the results of your play-thru and what type of girl you ended-up as.
I think that is the fifth ending we are talking about.

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
That's the fifth ending. Other 4 are each of the girls individual curses.