View attachment RJ01156735 - Gallery save.7z
Circle
Support the circleYou can also support with DL Points
Release date
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size36.57MB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page .

• (36.1MB)
Product summary
Work summary
A simple 2D exploration game.
Collect items while dodging wandering enemies and give them to a mysterious collaborator.
Give the items and ask them to open the door and escape from the mansion. 20 types of pixel animations

that make strange sounds every time you pass them. This work is produced by Action Game Maker MV. Please be sure to check the operation using the trial version.

Game flow

By picking up items on the stage and returning them to your collaborator,
the door on the stage will open and you can proceed.
About the characters

There are 3 stages in total. There is one heroine in each stage.
The situation will change depending on the progress.
Pics
S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg S4.jpg S5.jpg S6.jpg

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
This game needs a bit more than a locale emulator. Once it starts I can't get past the main screen.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
This game needs a bit more than a locale emulator. Once it starts I can't get past the main screen.
You might be pressing the wrong buttons to proceed. If you press F1, you can change the keyboard settings. Default hotkeys are the arrow keys and ASD

blazingbanana

Sep 29, 2017
Anybody have an English translation patch for this? Been trying to figure out how to translate it with pixel game maker translator but haven't had any luck getting it to work

cshinjuku6

Apr 21, 2024
Has anyone figured out how to get this game to run? Even with the Japanese language pack and Locale Emulator, it crashes for me after showing the Pixel Game Maker MV logo.