RPGM - Completed - Escape from the Goblin Cave: Scarlet's suffering [Final] [Vitamin CCC]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TakosMilGrau

It's not bad, but it's not good either. Some CGs are nice, although the mosaic censorship ruins it a litte, while other CGs are meh. The game's basically a giant fetch quest, and you can finish it in 30 mins if you know what you need to do.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

onisuka30

This game make me fap a lot but why all JPN game have to Censor Like This . I have to deelop my brain to plan to exit this dungeon and make it very fun.
    I give 4 / 5 because I think have a little bug with Otaku Goblins
  3. 4.00 star(s)

swidicus

It is a very well put together game. the scenes are nice and thematic, the area design is well done, and the quests are fun if a little repetitive. all in all I look forward to more games like this being made, but maybe with more rpg elements and status menus that are easier to read and understand.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

This is basically a room escape game where you need to figure out how to get the items needed to progress. There are no battles and therefore no grinding, you just need to figure out how to progress through the sequence of events. It's a fairly short romp that should take you about 30 minutes to complete, and considering the quality of the H scenes and amount of time needed to invest I'd say it's worth every second.

Figuring out the puzzles is entertaining enough, and even with the MTL it's solid enough that you can get through without any issues. The one exception is when you need to enter JP characters for a password and the code ended up translated with English characters, though thankfully a certain lord Nerumin gave us the right code (ゴブスミス). Otherwise the robot speak isn't obtrusive to the overall experience and most of the dialogue can be skipped anyway.

To make progress, you're going to need a variety of items either for interacting with the environment or giving to other NPCs for rewards. You get items in several different ways: gathering, purchasing, NPCs, and most importantly synthesis. The typical game progression is that you need X item to proceed, so you gather the necessary components through a combination of the above methods to progress toward the goal.

There is also some light element of time management. You have 20 in-game days to beat the game, and each day you're given 2 fire spells to either light torches or blow away obstacles. Your spells are recharged at the end of each day, and triggering an H scene ends the day automatically. There aren't many obstacles to begin with and even with suboptimal spell usage you'll quickly gain access to all areas where you'd need spells so it's really not a hindrance. The game is more or less timed so that you have just enough time to escape after viewing every H scene once, so don't stress over anything and take your time.

Like I said, the minor time investment is worth it in relation to the quality and quantity of H scenes. If you're too lazy to bother with some light puzzle solving, then you'll at least be satisfied with a full save with gallery unlocked. Otherwise, I had enough fun playing through the game and wholly recommend it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

slc6

Good

• Intro music is good.
    • MC is sexy.
    • Sound effects are good.
    • MC dailog are voiced (but in Japanese)

Bad

• English is bad, MC is referred to as a "He" instead of a "She", "himself" instead of "herself". Goblins dailogs use incorrect english too. English is pretty bad.
    • HUD is in Japanese.
    • MC dailog are voiced in Japanese.
    • There's an issue with text display with makes text overflow from the text box and unable to be read.
    • Game started showing only black screen after second sex scene with the blacksmith.