Others - Completed - Escape from the Nest of the Kissing Succubi [v1.00] [Lights, Camera, Action]

1. 5.00 star(s)

letter f

honestly im giving this score just because i can finally have a game that fits my fetish.

The gameplay is terrible. Its so simplistic on the earlier levels and upon reaching the end its just a frustrating and tiring simulator of getting lost. The boss battle is pretty silly too, not much to write about in the gameplay aspect honestly.

In term of h content, if you have lipstick or kissing fetish then this game would be great. There is no content other than those here though, so if you want anything other than lipstick kissing fetish then i recommend you go elsewhere.

I think im just glad some people still give my niche fetish some attention
  2. 2.00 star(s)

YuKandayo32

2/5 Gameplay, 2/5 H-scene

Cons:
    - Could be a bug but the mouse doesn't stay in the middle so its hard to navigate in first person (you need to press right click to move the camera, but using lossless scaling will make the camera move according to your mouse but it still wouldn't stick to the middle)
    - Thanks to how janky the control is you'll end up having moments where your camera snaps to a different direction, ending up in getting hit by a succubus
    - Gameplay has no depth, you just run around with dozens of succubus chasing you. Items is just barebone "healing types", non of it it really makes the game interesting or changes the gameplay
    - Succubus chasing you are in the form of PNG. Not sure if this counts as a con but its not really to my taste (reminds me of those silly nextbot gmod videos)
    - H-scene are a little meh, they played quick and felt flat (like a short jumpscare)

Pros:
    - Well, atleast you get what you were expecting from the title

I think this game could've been fine if the dev put more polish onto the control, make the h-scene longer/more variety and have items that changes the gameplay a little bit
  3. 2.00 star(s)

zozo971

Sorry
    but Not a good game...
    Bad animations. Bad animations. Bad animations.
    animation : 11/20
    Gameplay : 8/20
    Graphism : 12/20
    bref passez votre chemin
    je met une note de : 9/20 le jeu est totalement nul
    de meilleurs animations rendraient le jeu beaucooup plus croustillanttttt