RPGM - Completed - Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TruuthBoi

To start off: ALMOST ALL SCENES HAVE SCAT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SHIT/PISS DON'T PLAY THIS.

That aside, this is one of the most controversial games I've played... I want to love it (and I kinda do), but also it just feels tedious to complete.

Pros:

- Great art, main girl is super cute and drawings are top notch.
    - TONS of unlockable "skills" (h events you can perform unlimitedly once unlocked)
    - Open world setting.
    - You can ignore the hunger/thirst levels for the most part.
    - Combat is not usually not necessary (except for destroying barriers).

Cons:

- Map is absolutely GARGANTUAN, very easy to get lost or forget where you've been. SERIOUSLY, SAVE BEFORE ENTERING A CAVE!!!
    - Not all mechanics are clear, like fishing, you just have to craft shit and see what you can do.
    - Way too many enemies, especially in dim areas (yes you can escape, but still annoying).
    - Fighting most enemies is useless.
    - Incomprehensible MTL; it's pretty bad.

I thought the H was very well done, provided you don't mind scat.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

if you are here and seeing this post, you are either bored that you found this games by accident or you are big fan of crotch (not judging)

this is my third crotch game, I think .
    mini games are thrilling
    survival are quite fun but not realistic (which is okay, I needed it to increase my supply)
    item craft exist so it matter of exploring and crafting.
    HAVE FUN. this is not speedrun but a relaxing game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

BruceMcGivern

Please if you wanna give it a try to this game. you better download straight up a full save because the translation to english its the worst i have seen in an RPG game!

So its gonna kill your mood and time spend. just download a full save and watch the scenes because if you gonna play the game full then ur gonna be bored real quick.

Game content 8/10
    Game story: 6/10
    Translation: 0/10
    Art characters: 10/10

Please fix urgently english text to sound decent and in context and game would actually be appealable for players to play
  4. 4.00 star(s)

fatsaladdodger

I don't like scat personally but this is mostly a pretty good game. The translation is kind of weird, I can't really tell what's real and what isn't? Apparently most of the sexual things that happen between the 2 girls and the guy are delusions? I got to the end but gave up on the escape.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Secmess

Enjoyable, good and exciting discoveries on exploration. Some nice game design or QoL aspects. Would totally be better if there's a balance on scat vs non-scat content (I personally prefer way less of it, but 50/50 would be acceptable). Totally break apart from the generic RPG Maker games, which I usually not the fan of.