RPGM Completed Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ215534_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One day, Claris receives a mail from her aunt Charlotte, evoking nostalgic feelings in her mind. She soon set her mind to visit Charlotte with her maid Mary. These two girls are looking for a short but joyful trip...

The airplane they got on however, suddenly malfunctions and it causes them to be thrown out and fall into the ocean...

Later on they get drifted onto an uninhabited island without any severe injury... somewhat fortunately. An isolated island floats alone in the aquatic desert with no people nor civilization... But they have to eat and drink to survive...

The great nature subjects them to an ordeal of endurance. Throughout the life on the island, their hidden wildness is to be awakened...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-27
Release Date: 2018-03-09
Developer: Crotch
Translator: KinkyDF F95zone -
Censored: Yes (Partial)
Version: 0.4.1 Updated
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

to transfer the save files to the new version, copy the save files to the new game folder!!!! example: salvataggio.PNG

WARNING: The game is heavily focused on SCAT. Any off-topic discussions regarding this will result in thread bans.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

A special thanks to masterdragonson for reporting and correcting some bugs.

1OPイベント写真_01.png sample project 1.PNG sample project 2.PNG 2OP空港へ_01.png 3OP機内トラブル1_07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I see words in the overview ... individually the words are fine but together they are a jumbled mess of nonsense.
Yeah... and yet the description on DLSite actually have english that are understandable...

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
>Crotch

I think these were great fun, for a change. I myself don't feel anything about scat, it's all drawn. Why would you people?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
it is my first translation, and English is not my native language. However for the rest it is quite understandable. I am testing and correcting the translation, let me know where there are problems
By why would you make your own jumble mess overview, instead of just copying over the perfectly fine overview from DLSite?

Reactions: Count_Chocula
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes