RPGM Completed Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was curious about the "heavily focused on SCAT" and I search other games of this studio to see what is considered "Heavy Scat" and.... Woooow. Is weird and interesting at the same time, how so petite girls can shit so much?? Good for the people who enjoy this because is really heavy.

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
I follow that game for a bit on DLSite in hope for an official english translation, so I like to ask, if the

refers to your stand of translating the game?

Oh, and... if it's tagged as censored, why is theere

?
V 0.2 Is the version of my translation, version 0.1 was published and then removed and had no options and some translated dialogues. the game is only censored in some parts.

Reactions: Chrathrard

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
why's this Completed and the version is not even reach 1.0 yet?
Because there may be improvements in the future so I want to wait to release the final version. I am testing and playing the game these days.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Urination is not my cup of tea and scat is not my glob of mashed potatoes with sausages.

So, uh, pass.

Reactions: PoeTato

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Well this looks inte-....HEAVY SCAT ...*sigh*
Gets up from chair. Walks over towards window. Leaps from skyscraper.
*creak*
Office door opens.
Kermit the frog peeps his head in.
Walks over to the pc.
Reads game overview.
Looks around empty room.
*Click*
Clicks download.

Reactions: PoeTato and Dufoe

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
First off let me say to KinkyDF congratulations on finishing your first project. Translations take a good amount of time and effort and it is nice when someone takes the time to do this for the community. With that being said I have some feedback from what I have played on this translation.

First off it doesn't look like it was edited much (or at all). I would recommend going back through the game script and try and at the very least remove the random Japanese characters from the script. The little things count and having that in game generally gives people the impression that not a lot of effort was put into the translation and believe me people are quite vocal about MTLs here, if you want to differentiate yourself trying to edit it some will do wonders.

Secondly I think it is a bad practice after one translation to immediately set up a Patreon. when you ask people for money to do something you are immediately setting yourself up to be subject to their expectations of quality. I don't think many people will pay for a machine translation (especially one that is not edited.) It is better to go into this as a hobby and do it for fun then to make any amount of money off of it. I also can see a few bugs in the game already which are probably caused by the MTL. (the MCs outfit fades into existence when she picks something up but then disappears the moment she is done with that animation. )

lastly, I can see a good amount of text flood off the screen. I struggled with this a bit myself but there are a few things you can do to stop it now thankfully! First off if you use the RPGmaker engine itself to edit the game it is very good about letting you preview your text as you go so you can see if things are flowing off the text box. outside that there are also scripts you can put in the game to do that automatically for you. It is something you should look into. It goes the extra mile and gives you a cleaner end product.

I am by no means an expert, and have made plenty of mistakes myself when translating but these are just a few things I have learned from my few projects I have done. Overall an alright first effort, but I think if you took some extra time to differentiate yourself by doing a few extra things you could improve upon this translation and your next one in the future. I wish you the best of luck on your future projects.

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
First off let me say to KinkyDF congratulations on finishing your first project. Translations take a good amount of time and effort and it is nice when someone takes the time to do this for the community. With that being said I have some feedback from what I have played on this translation.

First off it doesn't look like it was edited much (or at all). I would recommend going back through the game script and try and at the very least remove the random Japanese characters from the script. The little things count and having that in game generally gives people the impression that not a lot of effort was put into the translation and believe me people are quite vocal about MTLs here, if you want to differentiate yourself trying to edit it some will do wonders.

Secondly I think it is a bad practice after one translation to immediately set up a Patreon. when you ask people for money to do something you are immediately setting yourself up to be subject to their expectations of quality. I don't think many people will pay for a machine translation (especially one that is not edited.) It is better to go into this as a hobby and do it for fun then to make any amount of money off of it. I also can see a few bugs in the game already which are probably caused by the MTL. (the MCs outfit fades into existence when she picks something up but then disappears the moment she is done with that animation. )

lastly, I can see a good amount of text flood off the screen. I struggled with this a bit myself but there are a few things you can do to stop it now thankfully! First off if you use the RPGmaker engine itself to edit the game it is very good about letting you preview your text as you go so you can see if things are flowing off the text box. outside that there are also scripts you can put in the game to do that automatically for you. It is something you should look into. It goes the extra mile and gives you a cleaner end product.

I am by no means an expert, and have made plenty of mistakes myself when translating but these are just a few things I have learned from my few projects I have done. Overall an alright first effort, but I think if you took some extra time to differentiate yourself by doing a few extra things you could improve upon this translation and your next one in the future. I wish you the best of luck on your future projects.
thanks for the nice words, I gladly accept many tips from those who know something more, having said that I am trying to solve the problem of the text that comes out of the dialog, and most of the Japanese characters are viewable because the translation gives me an error syntax. And to translate the options and the hud I had to do bruteforce tests (word for word). I will look at the translation better in the next week I will try to make changes.
the patreon is for support purposes only, I also enjoy translating ... but some money never hurts :p

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thanks for the nice words, I gladly accept many tips from those who know something more, having said that I am trying to solve the problem of the text that comes out of the dialog, and most of the Japanese characters are viewable because the translation gives me an error syntax. And to translate the options and the hud I had to do bruteforce tests (word for word). I will look at the translation better in the next week I will try to make changes.
the patreon is for support purposes only, I also enjoy translating ... but some money never hurts :p
Understandable, translating some games can be a pain. I found translating using RPGMaker to be a bit easier, but takes longer. It is a lot easier to avoid bugs that way. I was against using it till I tried now It makes things so much easier. For especially tricky parts that might help out some. Also don't worry about the patreon comments. It is always your choice. I just often foresee problems that can come from going that path. Some people don't see it the same way you or I might see it. It is as always with feedback take it or leave it just trying to help out if i can.

Reactions: KinkyDF

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
Understandable, translating some games can be a pain. I found translating using RPGMaker to be a bit easier, but takes longer. It is a lot easier to avoid bugs that way. I was against using it till I tried now It makes things so much easier. For especially tricky parts that might help out some. Also don't worry about the patreon comments. It is always your choice. I just often foresee problems that can come from going that path. Some people don't see it the same way you or I might see it. It is as always with feedback take it or leave it just trying to help out if i can.
do not feel obligated, a piece of advice is worth much more than money right now, I would like to grow in this area, giving the best possible product. best regards :giggle:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
do not feel obligated, a piece of advice is worth much more than money right now, I would like to grow in this area, giving the best possible product. best regards :giggle:
Awesome, just keep at it. Over time you will improve. the more you do it the better it will be.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes