Seeking Escape or get fucked games similar to SHRIFT

voninja

May 19, 2020
Games that combat system is about sex and not cumming but eventually you can have as much sex with the girls as you want

I do want male protag and it's not required but maybe games where the protag could be dominants as well? I only seen sub male so it'll cool to see something new

Reactions: ReanS02

Maurocarro

Apr 24, 2021

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Not exactly like the games mentioned above but https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-game-cumshot-or-death-final-game-colon.107229/ has a similar theme.

You're stuck in a school with three girls who used to bully you. They need to collectively collect a certain number of "things?", but they also need to make you cum to progress the day. You obviously are trying not to cum while stopping them from collcting enough "stuff?" to win.

Fair warning though, the MTL is absolutely terrible, like unreadably terrible. I gave up trying to follow the story it's that bad. Try to pay attention to the red text for some context. And figuring out the abilities is closer to trial and error. The game isn't too difficult once you figure out what the buttons do.

Zpyronal

Jul 14, 2020
The Three Charms series is pretty good. I'd say if there was ever a series that deserved money dropped on it, it's Shrift and the Three Charms. It's a series where the protagonist is a monk-in-training and must deal with Yokai girls from Japanese mythology. You don't so much "fight" as you do "escape and resist." It's similar to Shrift in that the girls will be trying to tempt you and overwhelm you with bad status effects, and all girls become fully accessible for their H-scenes at the end of the game so there's no need to lose to see all the content (unless you're in a rush to see it). Fair warning however, the gameplay is more akin to a "Puzzle Game" rather than a standard RPG with combat. Successfully resisting depends on proper usage of your tools and abilities so you need to pay attention to information you're given and what works. There's no brute-forcing progress here.

I won't spoil too much of the story (but it's really good and actually makes you care about the characters) but the MC's lack of power at the start makes it all the more satisfying when you reach the high tension points of the story where they gain the power to deal with the ongoing crisis.

The Three Charms 1
The Three Charms 2: The 12 Monster Girls of Mahoroba
The Three Charms 3: Lonesome Spirit