EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ199731_img_main.jpg

Overview:
*Run away from fairytale creatures that come to r*pe you!*
A fugitive simulation RPG based on the fairy tale "The Three Charms"!
Using strange charms on your feet, try run away from yokai!
You win if you're able to manage your stamina and make it to the end without getting caught!
But if you're careless and end up getting caught...
The yokai's weapons are their eroticism.
They'll use sweet words and suggestiveness to send you astray.
Use your special item to seal their techniques!
Thread Updated: 2018-12-27
Release Date: 2018-12-26
Developer: Minwa
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel: The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -

th.PNG th3.PNG Capture.PNG th2.PNG RJ199731_img_smp1.jpg RJ199731_img_smp2.jpg RJ199731_img_smp3.jpg RJ199731_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
Not gonna bother repeating the above...just establishing the third strike so to speak

Viko693

May 6, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm a game developer and I often analyze these...

Experimental games.

Absolutely fantastic art, amazing idea for attacks and running away system. Absolute Gem.
It still has it's downsides, it can be WAY too difficult, especially for a person who wants to go through the content quicker , Having only one image instead of switching through 2 or 3 during a death scene, especially if it's going to last longer than a MINUTE WHILE HOLDING THE CTR BUTTON - so much to read man, a good game should be interractive, even if it is an RPG like this one.

Overall 7.4/10
which is a lot for hentai games, because the standards are mostly down because of so many bootleg looking dry games that get attention just because sex sells and have nothing redeemable above that.

EDIT: only the first level difficulty curve was very high, after that you are told you can change the difficulty in the "Character's notes" menu.
Game gets better and better

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Why is this tagged as female protagonist when the images refer to the main character as a he? Also it says "hunted by yokai known to drain the vitality of men", so yeah, that's a guy MC.

Reactions: BeenSolong

W65

May 31, 2018
In the West, fairytales involve things like witches and giants kidnapping and eating you. In Japan, it's all green furries with ears made of flames erotically tearing off your clothes.

Incidentally, that girl shows up in the sequel, too. I'm no expert on Japanese mythology, but I have no idea what she's supposed to be (besides horny). A very broad and probably safe guess would be "some kind of fox."

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes