V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
I could never do that to another person, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if someone gave themselves to protect me.

Go forth, be free, send back help .... preferably a blonde C cup.

Just for research purposes, where about exactly would those rumours be from?

Guys, I can't believe it's come to this point.Everyone being so supportive and protective. I am fascinated. I didn't want to use this, but I will engage them with my trump card! I can hold them off for at least 10 minutes with it! Don't worry about me, I can take all of them . Keep running and don't mind me, I will be waiting for you in the heavens. Then I'll probably die from the monster girls.

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
Only in the fox wedding and already can see this is just as grind heavy as Succubus basket was. Basically it is a run for your life or get raped kind of game. The "combat" (escape system) is different from any others I've tried before, but it fits well enough with the game. There seem to be breaks in areas in between where you have to avoid enemies and progress, to areas where you can save/ farm enemies in certain spots. In these you'll want to farm in order to stack items for later areas (YOU WILL NEED THEM) in order to progress. I also noticed with the foxes at least from only starting the game, that depending on the type, it not only attacks differently, but has a different grapple CG as well.

Reactions: V KO D 693

W65

May 31, 2018
Hey, for folks like me who are apparently way out of the loop, has a gallery for some third game in this series. Nothing shows up on DLSite and it's too late in the day for me to slog through their blog. This was a nice if somewhat confusing find for me--although these CG rips don't compose the CGs correctly, so it's not nearly as nice as having the actual game kicking around.

I'd be kinda interested to know if this is some ci-en exclusive thing or what's going on with this not-on-DLSite thing.

EDIT: And, yes, everyone's favorite green fuckbuddy shows up again.

Reactions: V KO D 693

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Hey, for folks like me who are apparently way out of the loop, has a gallery for some third game in this series. Nothing shows up on DLSite and it's too late in the day for me to slog through their blog. This was a nice if somewhat confusing find for me--although these CG rips don't compose the CGs correctly, so it's not nearly as nice as having the actual game kicking around.

I'd be kinda interested to know if this is some ci-en exclusive thing or what's going on with this not-on-DLSite thing.

EDIT: And, yes, everyone's favorite green fuckbuddy shows up again.

that is a rushed uncompressed day 1 CG rips,
CG rips is always common with newly released VN/dojine...especially in japanese fourms and what's not,

the jp ver of the game did get released in 2017 on dlsite, it even gone and got a sequal the very next year(may),
(it's more challenging then this game)

(I'm going to safely assume that the sequel is also going to get transulated by the dev).

W65

May 31, 2018
that is a CG rip,
CG rips is always common with newly released VN/dojine,

the jp ver of the game did get released in 2017 on dlsite, it even gone and got a sequal the very next year(may),
(it's more challenging then this game)

(I'm going to safely assume that the sequel is also going to get transulated by the dev).
Man, I mean look at gallery.

There are clearly three different games represented there. An ofuda is one of those charm things, and san is 3, with mai I guess being the counting particle for paper things or something. So the bottom and middle entries are The Three Charms and its sequel. The top one is some other thing.

Compare it to their . Three entries, with the top one being the EN version of The Three Charms.

まほろば娼館 逢魔の入山手形 is only really mentioned on their ci-en page.

What I'm hoping is that this doesn't represent the start of some trend for Japanese devs to move from DLSite or DMM or whatever to private distribution through ci-en.

Also the original game was literally sold for a dollar. Holy crap, no wonder it sold 20000 copies.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
^holly cow.....Yah I see your point,
I'm already confused, also DMM is trash.....I hope devs stay away from that restricted place.

Reactions: W65

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Man, I mean look at gallery.

There are clearly three different games represented there. An ofuda is one of those charm things, and san is 3, with mai I guess being the counting particle for paper things or something. So the bottom and middle entries are The Three Charms and its sequel. The top one is some other thing.

Compare it to their . Three entries, with the top one being the EN version of The Three Charms.

まほろば娼館 逢魔の入山手形 is only really mentioned on their ci-en page.

What I'm hoping is that this doesn't represent the start of some trend for Japanese devs to move from DLSite or DMM or whatever to private distribution through ci-en.

Also the original game was literally sold for a dollar. Holy crap, no wonder it sold 20000 copies.
That isn't what is happening here. The third game you're talking about, まほろば娼館 逢魔の入山手形, is only in development. Those CG rips were from the beta on ci-en, which has had a couple public (as in free) releases, if you follow them. the reason there's nothing on dlsite is because it's just too early in development to start marketing.

Here's the beginning of the 3rd games story, for those interested. (P.S. my japanese isn't the best, so take with a grain of salt)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: W65

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thought this was a female protagonist game should of known the one in the first screen shot was a trap. Forgot to look at the tags if I had I would of passed on the same old same old puny girly boy running from girls. When are they going to come out with a girl running away from girl monsters game? Game deleted.

W65

May 31, 2018
That isn't what is happening here. The third game you're talking about, まほろば娼館 逢魔の入山手形, is only in development. Those CG rips were from the beta on ci-en, which has had a couple public (as in free) releases, if you follow them. the reason there's nothing on dlsite is because it's just too early in development to start marketing.

Here's the beginning of the 3rd games story, for those interested. (P.S. my japanese isn't the best, so take with a grain of salt)
Ah, okay, so it's basically just like what folks are doing on Patreon. That's good to know. I guess I assumed all that art was from a release version of something. That's a LOT of art for a beta.

I guess I'm a little surprised that there's no "announce" for the title yet, but I guess it's up to the dev when and if they want to do that.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You're right on the money. Here's a little summary of what each of the girls in the game are, for those that are curious.
more or less hit the nail on the head but the white haired girl is a Yama-uba not a Oni

also don't forget about the short new years game

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes