Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
This game is very good. On top of that it only costs 1$ on dlsite.
English version is actually on sale now for 11 yen along with the 2nd game on the japanese dlsite. If you can't or want to go through the english site then it's 50 cents for the first game which is still really good. Second game is 2.50 on english dlsite but still not translated so best to wait.

Last edited:

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
English version is actually on sale now for 11 yen along with the 2nd game on the japanese dlsite. If you can't or want to go through the english site then it's 50 cents for the first game which is still really good. Second game is 2.50 on english dlsite but still not translated so best to wait.
Yes, i know that. I hope translation of the second game will happen.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
also the third game is currently scheduled for release next June

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
So I have a save folder where i put the save that comes with the game but it doesnt let me open it in "continue"

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
Any chance we get the sequel translated? Loved the game, I even want to know how the story continues lol.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
hello maybe this question has already been asked, but how to get the first boss to the fox, which is very nasty and I have 1 level and no health, not much mana

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
thanks for your answer but the fact is , i already use local emulator for this game

EDIT : i have tried to change the region of my PC rather than use local emulator and it's work

but i'm asking myself why local emulator does not work on this game ...

I changed my region to Japan and the blocks are stilling showing up in the text.

What should I do?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I changed my region to Japan and the blocks are stilling showing up in the text.

What should I do?
first , are you sure that is your local to jap and not your language
follow those instruction to be sure

and if this still don't work , try re dl the file using chrome , and extracting it using winrar WITH your pc local set to jap

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, I'm a guy from Russia, I don’t know English, not Japanese, but I managed to play many similar games and win, but here with the bosses some horror of the first proshol and on the second I got stuck and I can't go through the rondomen, he is terribly (broke all my nerves) about the passage of bass nowhere do not write that suggests that I am a fool, please could anyone answer how to defeat the second boss? or cheat passing this place. thanks in advance.
Безымянный1.png

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Having finished this game, I was surprised by the depth of the character interactions, which were downright heartwarming at times. This is genuinely one of the best games I've played this decade, and the final boss battle was genuinely epic. 10/10, my only regret is that it wasn't longer.

Hello, I'm a guy from Russia, I don’t know English, not Japanese, but I managed to play many similar games and win, but here with the bosses some horror of the first proshol and on the second I got stuck and I can't go through the rondomen, he is terribly (broke all my nerves) about the passage of bass nowhere do not write that suggests that I am a fool, please could anyone answer how to defeat the second boss? or cheat passing this place. thanks in advance.
View attachment 761643
Bind arms and run and rest. During the bind state, bind her tongue when she starts licking her lips.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes