0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Damn shame we'll likely never see the sequel's translation comparing the sales of the original and localized versions of this game...

Reactions: renzo2337

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
there's a guy who will probably machine translate it if nothing else
I could just do that myself by hooking it up to ITH or something my dude.
Also I realized that I haven't compared the release dates between the English and original game versions and that actually matters so I guess it's still in the air.

RedRibbon

Jan 5, 2019
If the game was published on Steam I'm sure it would have more success. On dlsite-eng non-dlsite translated games receive too little publicity.

Reactions: sPPokygost

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
If the game was published on Steam I'm sure it would have more success. On dlsite-eng non-dlsite translated games receive too little publicity.
shota, steam will ether kill it or leave it on an unreleased limbo,
just like what they did with

RedRibbon

Jan 5, 2019
He doesn't really look like a shota though and his age isn't mentioned anywhere. And Evenicle is on Steam with an actual loli, probably got through because the curators don't actually play those games.

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
I played through it and thought it was pretty good. Definitely worth the $0.98 price that it goes for IMO. Really hope the sequel gets translated too.

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
played it before it was translated
have to say meanwhile it is inferior to this groups red collared slave
its a good game overall
i recommend y'all to play it

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
so manny stars for this trashgame i bet the maker of this game made all 4 votes
there's something you forgot *points at the price of the game* the cost vs the value of the content.

also it has 35 vote not 4(those are reviews) on engdlsite and it has 31 vote and 3 more reviews on dlsite this is just for the english translation
the japanese version of the game has 12403 votes and 212 reviews while only having 80 more votes and 3 reviews on eng dlsite one persion did review both versions but I can tell you is not the maker of this game

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
there's something you forgot *points at the price of the game* the cost vs the value of the content.

also it has 35 vote not 4(those are reviews) on engdlsite and it has 31 vote and 3 more reviews on dlsite this is just for the english translation
the japanese version of the game has 12403 votes and 212 reviews while only having 80 more votes and 3 reviews on eng dlsite one persion did review both versions but I can tell you is not the maker of this game
he's talking about on here (f95). which makes no sense, considering the Dev is japanese, and probably doesn't even know this site exists.

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Nopy link doesn't work, Tried to dl two times but the game always say it's corrupted, that I need to run a virus-check and reinstall, gonna check other links.

EDIT : Nevermind I'm an idiot, s'all good.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes