Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
hello! I was really afraid of the fight after reading these comments, so I'm not sure if we're talking about the same enemy. If you mean the bride fox: here's some tips

I ended up only using 10 HP Vitality medicines, so stock on those. turn 1 IMMEDIATELY bind her arms, and try to stall. there's like, 3 distances? I guess is the best way to explain it. 1 is when she's close and your heart is beating, avoid being here, 2 is in the middle, and at 3 running will force you into restrain with her

the goal is to keep her arms sealed and make sure to use all items / resting here, don't run into the restrain when she's gonna break the arm seal because 1 touch in restrain is basically death. Sit at the farthest range you can, and make sure you're at max HP and very high willpower, and ideally her arm bind is kinda fresh and not close to being broken from. Outside of arms and in restraint, all she can do is drain willpower.

again I really hope this is the enemy you mean and not some boss I haven't gotten to yet :x
Thank you for your advice and yes, this is the boss fox girl I was referring to. The last time I played this game she completely owned me on that honeymoon night.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
hello! I was really afraid of the fight after reading these comments, so I'm not sure if we're talking about the same enemy. If you mean the bride fox: here's some tips

I ended up only using 10 HP Vitality medicines, so stock on those. turn 1 IMMEDIATELY bind her arms, and try to stall. there's like, 3 distances? I guess is the best way to explain it. 1 is when she's close and your heart is beating, avoid being here, 2 is in the middle, and at 3 running will force you into restrain with her

the goal is to keep her arms sealed and make sure to use all items / resting here, don't run into the restrain when she's gonna break the arm seal because 1 touch in restrain is basically death. Sit at the farthest range you can, and make sure you're at max HP and very high willpower, and ideally her arm bind is kinda fresh and not close to being broken from. Outside of arms and in restraint, all she can do is drain willpower.

again I really hope this is the enemy you mean and not some boss I haven't gotten to yet :x
are there any other tipps you can tell? iam in an an endless circle of keeping my distance and restraining her arms and resting , over 24 minutes nothing other happened xDD, what is the condition to get on the next stage were you need the vitality medicines? this is endless xDD

Edit: Nevermind , didnt realize that u need to get caught 3 tmes to finish this fight,

Last edited:

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Yay for pegging! You mean F95Zone doesn't have a pegging tag yet?
Yes, there is no such tag, but also I was not very correct about my tag request. I just can't imagine how to call a tag, where male was penetrated in the backdoor, not with a big black thingy on a belt, but with a natural one

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, there is no such tag, but also I was not very correct about my tag request. I just can't imagine how to call a tag, where male was penetrated in the backdoor, not with a big black thingy on a belt, but with a natural one
I believe that would be called Futanari.

Reactions: Cofman

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
I believe that would be called Futanari.
Right, but futanari could be used in many ways, not only anal. Anyway, unfortunately, this game has no such tags, that could've make me prepare myself for such kink, the backdoor assault ! Not only in the plot line, but also right at the end of post-ending content ! AND BOY SUDDENLY LIKED IT !!! Damn... what a sissy b... backdoor stimulation lover...

Last edited:
  • Love

baboi

Jul 10, 2021
so I just noticed that the three charms - lonesome spirit has been released for quite some time now, I got the copy of the game but I obviously cant read Japanese and was wondering if anyone had any fan translations or got knowledge of when the English version would come out or even machine translation cause I'm dying to play this game. thx!!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
so I just noticed that the three charms - lonesome spirit has been released for quite some time now, I got the copy of the game but I obviously cant read Japanese and was wondering if anyone had any fan translations or got knowledge of when the English version would come out or even machine translation cause I'm dying to play this game. thx!!
right now there is only a partial translation for the interface

only the first 2 games have a complete translation

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Whatever files I try to get, I always get a message like the game is corrupted. And that I need to run my ati-virus on it and reinstall it.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Whatever files I try to get, I always get a message like the game is corrupted. And that I need to run my ati-virus on it and reinstall it.
some of the files have names in japanese like "歌舞伎ダンシング_2.mp3" in the bgm folder make sure they are displayed properly

Reactions: CuroNira

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
They could separate the anal tag into 2 different tags..."anal (giving)" and "anal (receiving)" would work. lol
But, hell..getting F95 to add much needed tags is like trying to suck a watermelon through a coffee straw.
They need an M2F and an F2M or GenderBender type tag. They need a pegging tag, of course. There are several I've ran across over the years. But, it just isn't likely. Cause they seem to think it's not worth the trouble to go adding tags, when we can just lump all transformations into the one tag, and filter through a list, reading multiple pages, "unfollowing" and blocking threads for long periods of time, just to find the exact type of transformation we're looking for, while blocking all the ones we are grossed out by. :)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
They could separate the anal tag into 2 different tags..."anal (giving)" and "anal (receiving)" would work. lol
But, hell..getting F95 to add much needed tags is like trying to suck a watermelon through a coffee straw.
They need an M2F and an F2M or GenderBender type tag. They need a pegging tag, of course. There are several I've ran across over the years. But, it just isn't likely. Cause they seem to think it's not worth the trouble to go adding tags, when we can just lump all transformations into the one tag, and filter through a list, reading multiple pages, "unfollowing" and blocking threads for long periods of time, just to find the exact type of transformation we're looking for, while blocking all the ones we are grossed out by. :)
mind you if content is less then 5% of the game there's no real point in having the tag most of the time (in these cases a simple footnote in op would do).
hmm now that I think about it, people should be informed if the content they don't like is optional/avoidable/mandatory because that can make a huge difference on if you can tolerate it being there in the first place

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes