oYlihan

Dec 15, 2018
I was turned off by how feminine the main character looked at first. Funny that one of the villagers even aknowledges that. But as it turned out, I find it to be a really great game. I like the writing, dialogue and how the story unfolds. It does a good job with sound and music as well with setting an atmosphere. The art and scenes are also hot. I particulairly like the final boss and the fox girls. The final battle was fun too.

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
Found the whole escape mechanic really frustrating. I guess item spam might work, but haven't got much funds in the early parts of the game.
I just don't have the patience to directly redo a whole bit, after getting a bad end out of the blue, cause the developer thought it would be really funny to put a flame right infront my face as I try to walk in a straight line.
Art seems nice, but I really dislike the gameplay in this. Even with the chase AI being dumb as bricks, losing due to stuff I can't even predict is really annoying.

Akhmetov

Mar 22, 2020
I've downloaded game from MEGA and tried to play it. It is said that Files are corrupted. Tried from other links and the result was the same. What do I do?

Akhmetov

Mar 22, 2020
And how do I fix it? Where can I download japanese locale? I've tried it but nothing changed

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes