[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Unpaid Escape room game as play as female sex slave

scaredofhentai

Feb 10, 2020
Project:
- My main interest is trying out the Godot engine, so I'm looking to do a small project to have fun learning a new engine. If you have a different project idea, I'm open to it (if it's small).
- My game idea is sort of an escape room concept where you play first person (in 3D) as a sex slave, chained to a wall. Your master will come in the room every 10 minutes or so, performing progressively more violent sexual acts each time, and after a certain number of these the game ends, presuming either your character died or was broken. So it's a race against time. The gameplay would be problem solving while the master is away, trying to get out of chains and escape the room. So the game will work similarly to the old point & click adventure games, but in 3D space so you can freely move around the room. If you're out of chains and exploring the room while the master returns, you're chained up again and the punishment ramps up (and the puzzle to escape chains again is more difficult).

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 3D artist & animator
- Game scenario writer

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, as described, I'm just looking to do a quick & small project for fun to release to the community.

Work commitment:
- One off project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- 3D artist, for character & environment model creation. Preferably works in Blender 2.8+ as I will also be contributing to 3D modelling and it will help if our assets are in sync.
- 3D animator, for sex animations.
- Scenario writer, for both for sexual acts and puzzle creation for the escape room.

Additional comments:
- We'll be using github for source control; it will help if you know how to use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twoop
D

Deleted member 2584047

Sounds dope af, best of luck with it.

spectereprime

Dec 8, 2018
I woulkd most definetly be interested to know how this is coming along and if its still being developed. Let me know!