Seeking Escape/Scavenger Hunt/Item-Finding Games?

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
I'm looking for escape-style games or games where you go around finding items to solve various puzzles. Must be playable in English, and I prefer games with voicework and/or animation, but without is fine. Any type of game (VN, RPG, RPGM, Renpy, etc.) is fine. I prefer completed games or games with a decent amount of content, but if you've got a really good game that's in-progress or abandoned, I'll take it.
Some examples of similar games I've played:
  • Lust Epidemic
  • Treasures of Nadia
  • School Escape
  • Alternate DiMansion
  • Resident X (this barely fits into the kind of game I'm looking for, but I'm trying to be as broad as possible so I can find as many games as possible)
I've also played a few games where you go around a specific area and speak with various NPCs/interact with various objects/enter various locations to get scenes. These are usually less about item-finding and more about exploring and interacting with the environment, but I like them as well. I don't really know any of these by name, but they're usually translated from Japanese RPGM games. I remember one in particular where half of the game you played as this girl and for the other half you played as her mom. Those kinds of games are also welcome.
I'm not looking for turn-based combat or any other battle mechanics, unless you have a really good game with minimal combat.