3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Aurora: Origin is the first part of the game series set in the universe of the same-name game Aurora: Urban Secrets.
This time you’re going to take a new exciting journey where you will meet new characters, complete the general plot of the Aurora universe and for sure entertain yourself with some hot erotic scenes. You've got brand new adventures ahead!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-07-31
Developer: MANTIX
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.9
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.4.7c): - -
Android (0.34a): - -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

demo 30.png bonus 130.png bonus 122.png bonus 102.png demo 32.png
I hope no one claim the thread for himself

Last edited by a moderator:

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
You’re god
I really hope the mother model stayed
View attachment 136890
Overview:
Well, many of you may have figured out that I’ve decided to start working on another game. This time it’s going to be built with Ren’Py.
It was originally planned to a later date (at least after my computer’s upgrade) but as soon as was not supported quite well, I just had to move my plans forward.​

Updated: 12-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
MAC: - -

View attachment 136891 View attachment 136892 View attachment 136893 View attachment 136894 View attachment 136895

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
first thanks for the upload.
to be honest here it looks nice and it might have a good potential, but it really gets on my nerve when the game version is called 0.0.7 while it have less than 7 min game play, even for a demo its too short maybe 15 renders and about 30 sentences.
please call it a teaser or a demo or 0.0.1 at least, i am not trying to be so hard but Dev will loose fans like this and i am trying to help if 0.7 release is 5 min then it make sense for me to wait until version 100 to give it another try.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, everyone!
I want to apologize for not releasing any news for such a long time!

This month turned out to be quite difficult for us. We did plan to release a new update on the 7th-10th of September, but at the beginning of the month, we had some serious technical problems with one of our computers. We couldn’t solve these problems on-the-fly due to the lack of capacity to buy new pieces of hardware.

But for now, the problem is solved, backups are restored and the work goes on!

Unfortunately, we lost some time but it went well for us!

We decided to add a new feature set to the game so the development can keep going during we search for solutions. We planned to add this features before, but it was supposed to be used in later game versions.

Due to that, in the new version of the game you’re going to see:
  • Your character’s health meter
  • Inventory
  • QTE-system
  • Secret gallery
Generally, Ren’Py is still new to us. We don’t know a lot yet, we do everything for the first time, that’s why all the above listed will become more complete and probably will be overworked while new versions appear.

I’d like to extend a heartfelt thanks for all the new patrons who decided to support us and those who’s been doing it for a long time already – we appreciate your support very much!

We promise to do everything possible to release the new version before this month ends.

Thanks for watching!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
now this game got ruined too... "Game over" cause lost to a mini game lol and it says click Q but seems you gott find the right spot too, takes for ever for something to happen ZZzzzz!!!

Reactions: Kyle6944

arckport

Oct 1, 2018
Android port:
for more visit my blog :
arckport.blogspot.com

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes