• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry I'm a month late on getting this over here.

MAY 31, 2021 AT 2:27 PM

Hey, hey, hey guys!

So, I'm getting closer to the final part of the new update for AO v0.4.9. I was able to complete even more new renders in May than in April. Their number is 170+ !! And yes, this is one of the best results for my PCB Dino!

In general, we are doing our best and if nothing unexpected happens, then towards the end of the month you will finally be able to appreciate our efforts.

Friends, immense gratitude for any of your support! All the best to you and take care of yourself.

Regards,

MANTIX & NETRO
31 МАЯ 2021 г., 14:27.

Привет, привет, привет, ребята!

Итак, я приближаюсь к финальной части нового обновления для AO v0.4.9. За Май мне удалось закончить ещё больше новых рендеров, чем за Апрель. Их кол-во составляет 170+!! И да, это один из лучших результатов для моего Текстолитового Дино!

В общем, мы выкладываемся на полную катушку и если не произойдёт ничего непредвиденного, то ближе к концу месяца вы, наконец-то, сможете оценить наши старания.

Друзья, безмерная благодарность за любую вашу поддержку! Всего вам доброго и берегите себя.

С уважением,

MANTIX & NETRO

Last edited:

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Greetings to all, guys!
July turned out to be an incredibly difficult month... To be honest, I thought I was going to die from the heat while rendering. But we have finished a new update for AO, albeit with some delay.
So, meet Aurora: Origin v0.4.9!
  • This update features over 1200 new renders.
I sincerely thank all those who support us! Only thanks to your support, we can continue to work on the game. Thank you, guys!
I hope you will like it. Take care of yourself and your family. Have a good game.
And a special thanks to Bob Baluga & Glenn Wilson!
Best Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Greetings to all, guys!
July turned out to be an incredibly difficult month... To be honest, I thought I was going to die from the heat while rendering. But we have finished a new update for AO, albeit with some delay.
So, meet Aurora: Origin v0.4.9!
  • This update features over 1200 new renders.
I sincerely thank all those who support us! Only thanks to your support, we can continue to work on the game. Thank you, guys!
I hope you will like it. Take care of yourself and your family. Have a good game.
And a special thanks to Bob Baluga & Glenn Wilson!
Best Regards,
MANTIX & NETRO
Bless you all. Seriously, I appreciate all your hard work greatly and am really impressed with your commitment to keep going. I really enjoy this game: I admire your skill with renders and am always intrigued by the direction you take the story. I'm looking forward to continuing the journey with you and wish you all the best and success in your goals.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NETRO (C&B)

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Which platform is this game payed on? RPGM, Renpy?? or?
Renpy
Bless you all. Seriously, I appreciate all your hard work greatly and am really impressed with your commitment to keep going. I really enjoy this game: I admire your skill with renders and am always intrigued by the direction you take the story. I'm looking forward to continuing the journey with you and wish you all the best and success in your goals.
Thank you so much for such words. In the new versions, we will try to surprise you even more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank F**k, cos RPGM, makes me as a girl who hates rugby, wanna take my PC and do a drop kick goal out the window lol.
I do think there's a use for RPGM that doesn't have to be annoying, like with Wicked Rouge. Still, it can very easily be annoying to play with, and some people can't stand it, even with a very different use of the engine than is typical.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Aurora Origin [v0.4.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 417 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
His game looks very interesting.
I want to know if it is possible to avoid the content of Futa and homosexual in the game?

Thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the action is about some gua uld soul highjacker who bangs people in their minds.
Renpy

Thank you so much for such words. In the new versions, we will try to surprise you even more.
There's ntr ? , futa is avoidable?. Thanks.
The mommy is hyjacked by the soul fkker and used to bang and impregnate a babe you meet.
So . .you are forced to watch a gua uld using the body of your mommy fkk you, then fkk some babe
after her clit grows into a dick ... that answer your inquiries?

Oh .. and it is all happening in your head ... who knows what is real and what is not.

Reactions: Lyve

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
All the action is about some gua uld soul highjacker who bangs people in their minds.

The mommy is hyjacked by the soul fkker and used to bang and impregnate a babe you meet.
So . .you are forced to watch a gua uld using the body of your mommy fkk you, then fkk some babe
after her clit grows into a dick ... that answer your inquiries?

Oh .. and it is all happening in your head ... who knows what is real and what is not.
I'll be traumatized :oops::cautious:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a couple of small suggestions, NETRO (C&B), for future releases (and probably for adjustment in existing content). When you shift from typical controls (Space to progress through dialogue), it is often a bit unclear what is needed to continue. Changes in controls the player needs to use aren't obvious.
I think both of these would help the experience in the game a fair amount.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
His game looks very interesting.
I want to know if it is possible to avoid the content of Futa and homosexual in the game?

Thanks.
I have suggested several times to add an opportunity for the player to skip this scene. Mantix refused. If it is unpleasant for you to watch it, this is partly what the author intended.
And although I understand his position, I still think that there should be a possibility of skipping it.
But how to convince him of this?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I like the game, renders are nice, humour is good, inc sound effects!. However i had re start the game as couldnt remember the story (my last save was October 2020) o_O,in the woods with the savage trying to stab you , (or real near that point) I may have missed a update ! but even so this was 10 mins of Game play in LITERALY a YEAR? wtf DEVS?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes