caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.7b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, we play as a weak lil bitch? Who can't even fight. Even a 12 year old wouldn't just stand there. Unless of course he's a lil bitch. Hence my first sentence. I should've realized this was going that direction when the MC was sneaking through the house, so his older sister wouldn't catch him.

I'm not going to give this a bit more of a chance. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a femdom, lil bitchboi NTR game.

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
even in reality, there are plenty of strong female fighters. Look at women's Boxing or the UFS. I'm sure many of them are capable of knocking out a man.

In addition, most of us are corny brought up with the idea that girls can not be beaten. + element of surprise attack.

Last edited:

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019

Changes:

• Added a small continuation of the storyline
  • Added several new animations
  • Added the choice for 0.4.7b: C*m inside
  • Expanded content for 0.4.7b: C*m out (Added Auto mode for animations (You can control the animation speed)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Added Manual mode for some animations 0.4.7b (You can manually control the animation with the mouse (adapted for Android))
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Reworked starting mini-games (adapted for Android / You still have the option to skip the mini-games)
  • Various minor fixes for all previous updates
  • Total number of new renders: 386
Thank you to everyone who supported us!

Regards,

MANTIX

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Aurora Origin [v0.4.7c] [MANTIX] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.88 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.86 GB

Compressed PC Size: 271.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 254.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
a quick question..........DO i have to play the other game to play this one..?or can i start directly from this game?
This other game about which you writes was abandoned practically at the very beginning so there are almost no content.

This amazing developer needs more supporters
:unsure: Well I don't know if I agree with your statement.
Yes game has very nice renders and decent animations, but as for the rest it leaves a lot to be desired.
After 2 years of development there is almost no content, I played this game long time ago and now I played it again with the latest update and the story practically still stands still, what I saw only new is some strange scene with futa which is unavoidable, so for me it is big NO to this game because I am not interested in this fetish, and besides long waiting for an update and after long waiting you get very little new content.
So to be honest, I don't know if many people want to pay for such a game where you have to wait for updates for a long time and when it comes, it adds as much new content as nothing.
Of course this is only my private opinion and I wish good luck to dev with his game.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Aurora Origin 0.4.7c compressed with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
So to be honest, I don't know if many people want to pay for such a game where you have to wait for updates for a long time and when it comes, it adds as much new content as nothing.
This is a vicious circle.
No money for good hardware ⇒ no way to make big upgrades ⇒ no money ⇒ you can't spend all your time developing a game.
What's The Alternative?
You can start making fewer iterations per render (the image quality will get worse), you can start making small scenes with different girls (15-20 renderings per scene) and make all the animations only in 2-3 frames. You can add a lot of grind (for example: earn money to buy gifts for girls and improve relationships with them). All this is so that the player spends as much time as possible in the game and has an attachment (+ the game will seem much longer). Most likely, in this case, we will really start making progress.
But we must be crazy if we haven't done it yet.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This is a vicious circle.
No money for good hardware ⇒ no way to make big upgrades ⇒ no money ⇒ you can't spend all your time developing a game.
What's The Alternative?
You can start making fewer iterations per render (the image quality will get worse), you can start making small scenes with different girls (15-20 renderings per scene) and make all the animations only in 2-3 frames. You can add a lot of grind (for example: earn money to buy gifts for girls and improve relationships with them). All this is so that the player spends as much time as possible in the game and has an attachment (+ the game will seem much longer). Most likely, in this case, we will really start making progress.
But we must be crazy if we haven't done it yet.
I know that not every dev is lucky and soon after the start it will provide itself with the decent number of patrons but if someone starts to create a game not having at least a decent PC for rendering and counts on a quick profit from a patreon to buy a strong PC, then it must first of all encourage potential patrons and show itself a good story, decent renders and releasing new content in a decent time and this requires a great deal of work by the dev.
If all these factors are preserved, I believe that then there is a chance for the popularity of the game and thus for a decent base of supporters.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Wasn't a fan of this at all. Too much effort spent on the wrong things, imo. Annoying sound effects, screen shaking, pointless traveling around. Game forces you to go along at an extremely slow pace due to the game's effects. It's like watching your classmates do a power point presentation and they use effects on each and every slide just because they can. And just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I decided enough was enough when the game spent over 15 minutes on giving the chick the antidote and it turned into some stupid ass massage. I'm sure some people like this but I definitely don't. Good luck dev.

Last edited:

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
Add more creampie scenes please... this is not enough for creampie scenes because this game so awesome.... i can't wait the new update... this game awesome...

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes